Nestlé Ghana CWAR is currently looking for a Creative Content Producer who will produce, edit, and oversee dynamic graphic, photography, and video content for our internal and external communications as well as core digital platforms, including the Nestlé website and Nestlé content on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Joining Nestlé Ghana means you are joining the largest Food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human company driven to enhance the quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
Minimum Educational qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Digital Media, Video Production, Animation, or related degree
Minimum Relevant work experience: At least 5 years of hands-on photography, video and graphic experience for digital and social distribution, with 3 years owning social or creative executions for a brand (providing creative leadership to agencies or internal teams).
- Xacent Global Calls For Job Applications
- Okomfo Anokye Rural Bank February 2022 Job Openings
- External Auditors needed Anum Rural Bank
- Crown Prince Academy invites applications for jobs
A day in the life of…
- Manage a creative production strategy aligned with business objectives, messages, audiences, and priorities across social platforms to drive deeper engagement, improve the audience experience, and increase brand favorability and trust.
- Provide direct management to Social Design Specialist and oversee creative agencies or in-house AV on key projects.
- Drive a deep understanding of and curiosity about competition for our audience’s interests, contribute ideas for video stories, photos, graphic design, and other multimedia content that is fresh, compelling, and timely and that will meet audience interests and needs.
- Develop photography, video and motion graphics and extensions of digital content that support corporate communications initiatives, campaigns, and promotions.
- Set best practices and knowledge sharing for corporate creative professionals across countries, owning the social media visual identity guidelines and templates across digital touchpoints and ensuring that the guidelines are maintained and aligned with best practice for each channel.
- Work with direction from the team’s Digital Content Manager and in partnership with the Corporate Affairs Manager to measure the success of content and inform future content development.
What Will Make You Successful
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Photography, Video Production, Animation or related degree or equivalent work experience.
- At least 5 years of hands-on video and graphic experience for digital and social distribution, with 3 years owning social or creative executions for a brand (providing creative leadership to agencies or internal teams).
- Advanced experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Creative Cloud) including proficient knowledge of Photoshop, After Effects, and Premiere Pro.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects and understand and adjust to changing priorities, circumstances, and personal styles.
- A track record of building energetic, impactful creative materials, videos and photographic content.
- Candidate should be English and French speaking. Can either have basic French or basic English knowledge.
- Employment Opportunities Available At SGS
- JSI Research & Training Institute Job Opportunities
- Nested Shipping Ghana LTD Job Vacancies
- EduSpots Invites Job Applications
Nestlé is an equal opportunity /inclusive employer that welcomes applications from all groups of society and that reasonable adjustments can be provided, if needed, during the recruitment process as well as during employment. Don’t miss the opportunity to join us and work with different teams in an agile and diverse context.
Closing Date : 10th March. 2022
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED