Nestlé Ghana Latest Job Openings
POSITION: Brand Manager-Coffee
Minimum Educational qualification: Bachelor’s in Marketing or Business Administration
Minimum Relevant work experience: Minimum 3 years of experience in category development management and/or sales in Nestlé or equivalent FMCG. Experience in working on cross-functional projects
Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest Food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human company driven by our purpose to enhance the quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
Nestlé CWAR is currently looking for a Brand Manager -Coffee CWA Head office who supports the Marketing Manager to develop effective marketing strategies (e.g., Promotions, Communication & Idea to Launch projects) based on consumer/shopper understanding and opportunities which ensure the various brands in the portfolio win with consumers across the CWAR region. Provide support towards ensuring that the invested resources bring the expected return on investment with a flawless execution.
A day in the life of…
- Firstly, Supports the Marketing Manager in the consolidation of consumer and shopper insights and generation of specific reports on assigned projects which are leveraged to draft or adapt the category, brand, and I&R strategy effectively.
- Secondly, Works on D2D and Content Hub for the category-manages D2D packaging artwork changes and uploads of the category assets (pack shots, recipe database, food photography etc.) in Content Hub
- Thirdly, Supports the Marketing Manager by working on projects that maybe assigned and ensures objectives are achieved i.e. – development of briefs for projects, new product launches, tool kits, digital, CSV, events and other activities that need to be implemented to enhance the brand image
- Then, Monitors competitor activities across the region and regularly shares findings and makes actionable proposals to the team.
- Also, Support the Marketing Manager towards the efficient, effective, flawless End-to-End management of Innovation & Renovation (I&R) projects of various complexities:
- Moreover, Plan and lead I&R projects End-to-End and orchestrate a cross-functional and multidisciplinary team to achieve the project defined Key Success Criteria and deliver against the business case.
- Furthermore, Promote the I2L Mindset.
- Additionally, Drives communication, digital, & BTL projects/initiatives that may be assigned by the Marketing Manager across the region.
- Finally, While performing all tasks, adheres to the WHO Code Management System which remains the cornerstone of our infant nutrition marketing policy, and is at the heart of the Maternal & Infant Nutrition business strategy
What Will Make You Successful
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in category development management and / or sales in Nestlé or equivalent FMCG. Experience in working on cross functional projects
- Should have ample understanding of the youth and abreast with current trends especially social media dynamics
- Ability to speak fluent French is an added advantage
Nestlé is an equal opportunity and inclusive employer that welcomes applications from all groups of society and that reasonable adjustments can be provided, if needed, during the recruitment process as well as during employment.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contact
Closing Date : 25th July. 2022
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- Sunda International May 2022 Jobs
- GIBA latest available jobs
- Finance Officers needed in GIZ Ghana
- SECURITY PERSONNEL NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- DRIVERS NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- Job Vacancy at a Telecommunication Company
- Ghana National Association of Teachers Jobs for May 2022
- An oil and gas company’s Latest Job Recruitment
- Lastly, A security company Invites Job Applications
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE