Nerasol Limited New Job Opportunity
JOB TITLE: FUNCTIONAL & TECHNICAL ARCHITECTS – ORACLE CLOUD FUSION ERP PROJECT
The purpose of this role is to perform the duties of a Functional Architect within the Jospong Group Oracle Cloud Fusion ERP Project and as part of the wider Business Transformation and Intelligence Unit.
The successful applicant will be a technical expert and a Subject Matter Expert (SME) of a defined business process area or function, with a good understanding of Jospong Group’s operations. This is a key role, and the applicant would be accountable for the delivery of a robust and scalable Enterprise-wide platform architecture that will deliver on the Group’s strategic objectives and will ensure that solution architecture is developed in alignment with the Enterprise Architecture and Functional design of the Group’s requirements.
As part of the Core Implementation Team of the Oracle Cloud Fusion ERP Project, the successful candidates would be working closing with the Implementation Vendor to deploy the ERP solution within all subsidiaries. Initially, the implementation will be done by the Implementation vendor for selected subsidiaries, and subsequently by the Core Implementation Team for the rest of the companies in the Group.
However, Candidates should have a passion for exploring how Oracle can address and integrate with existing systems to solve the Group’s practical business problems in a cost-effective way, and in the middle to long term, transform the Group into a world-class company. Also, Candidates should also be committed to working with the Implementation Vendor to help ensure that the envisioned solution is delivered on time, on budget, and at the required level of quality.
The specific roles are:
- Supply Chain Management / Procurement
- Human Capital Management
Key job duties or responsibilities
- Implementation / Project Delivery: Owns the functional and technical end-to-end solution for their respective roles/functions:
- Build and maintain process solution architecture documentation that includes Business Capability Maps, Business Process Flows, solution architecture, core concepts and key decisions
- Also, Supports design of complex functional solutions
- Analyze complex business problems and evaluate solutions
- Ensures end-to-end solution cohesion and correctness.
- Assesses the systems architecture currently in place and works with technical staff to continually improve it.
- Provides leadership and guidance to the team throughout the implementation to ensure accurate delivery of project plans.
- Owns the functional specifications and requirements into the systems architecture.
- Assists the product owners / functional resources with requirements gathering and provides design guidance.
- Facilitates discussions with business and technical stakeholders to translate the critical business requirements and present a technical vision and solutions in the form of software products, customizations, and integrations.
- Articulate deep knowledge of the Oracle Fusion platform with a particular strength in identifying what can be delivered out of the box and when it is fitting to use custom development.
- Ability to successfully communicate complex topics regarding solutions and related projects to audiences both with and without deep technical skills.
- Lastly, Researches continuously current and emerging technologies and proposes changes where needed.
Critical Technical Skills, Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or related experience in appropriate discipline
- Preferred MBA or professional certification(s) in the selected business function
- Prior experience with functional ERP/Finance/HCM/SCM/EPM/Procurement implementation and participation in at least 1 implementation/support project
- Relevant work experience within the Jospong Group will be a plus
- Three 3(+) years post qualification work experience preferably within an ERP environment
- Direct experience with business process analysis in the business function
- Strong organisational and leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing to a variety of technical and non-technical audiences.
- Proficient at working in diverse multi-functional teams
- Proficient knowledge of key concepts and processes within the Software Development Life Cycle including Agile and Waterfall methodologies as well as process and workflow management.
- Expert understanding of Project Management and Business Change Management
- Relevant functional certification in an ERP system (e.g. Oracle Fusion or D365 or SAP) in a related function will be a plus
Additional Skills for Technical Team
- Experience with common data science toolkits, such as Python, R, Weka, NumPy, MATLAB, etc. Excellence in at least one of these is highly desirable
- Experience with data visualisation tools, such as Power BI, D3.js, GGplot, etc.
- Proficiency in using query languages such as SQL, Hive, Pig
- Finally, Strong programming skills with good understanding of the concepts of data and object models along with relationships and hierarchy, event-driven systems, schema, orchestration, mapping and exception handling
How to Apply for this Nerasol Limited New Job Opportunity
Interested applicants should submit CV by Tuesday, 31st May, 2022 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- Sunda International May 2022 Jobs
- GIBA latest available jobs
- Finance Officers needed in GIZ Ghana
- SECURITY PERSONNEL NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- DRIVERS NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- Job Vacancy at a Telecommunication Company
- Ghana National Association of Teachers Jobs for May 2022
- An oil and gas company’s Latest Job Recruitment
- Lastly, A security company Invites Job Applications
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED