NAVAL AIRMAN AIRCRAFT HANDLER – UK ROYAL ARMY
As a Naval Airman (Aircraft Handler), you’re responsible for safety whenever there’s aircraft on the deck or the ground. That means working with flight crews at Royal Naval Air Stations (RNAS), on our state-of-the-art warships, or even the new Queen Elizabeth Aircraft Carrier.
It’s a physical job where you’ll work outside in all conditions, but by making sure that our jets and helicopters are in the right place at the right time, you’ll be playing a key role in providing Royal Navy’s airborne capability.
- Your job is to ensure aircraft are in the right place at right time, so they are ready and prepared for all flying operations.
- Onboard Queen Elizabeth class aircraft carriers, you’ll be an integral part of a dynamic Flight Deck team. Working with all military aircraft capable of operating from the sea, these include the Lightning II F-35B 5th generation fighter jet.
- During training you will become a competent firefighter, with all the necessary skills to fight fuel, hangar and aircraft fires, both ashore and afloat. Putting you in positions where your actions can save lives.
- Whatever the weather, you will need to be at the top of your game to ensure the safety of the crew and your teammates around you.
Pay and benefits
- Earn £20,000+ after Basic Training
- Earn over £51,000 as you progress through your career
- 6 weeks paid holiday every year
- Free medical and dental care
- Subsidised travel and accommodation
- Excellent pension scheme
- You need to be aged between 16 – 39
- No qualifications are required for this role
- A National of the United Kingdom, a Commonwealth citizen or Dual National
- A minimum height of 151.5cm
- A Body Mass Index (BMI) between 18 and 28 (between 17 and 27 if under 18)
- Pass the Naval Swimming Test
Skills and interests
- A passion for working with state-of-the-art aircraft
- Coordination and organisation
- A high level of spatial awareness
- Keen attention to detail
- Willingness to learn new skills
HOW TO APPLY FOR NAVAL AIRMAN AIRCRAFT HANDLER – UK ROYAL ARMY
For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
OTHER JOB OPPORTUNITIES
- UK JOBS: RECEPTIONIST PAID $29.8K A YEAR AND OPERATIONS ADMINISTRATOR PAID $57.5K
- WAREHOUSE ASSISTANT JOBS IN THE UK PAYING £24K – £30K PER ANNUM
- KITCHEN HELPER JOB PAID $15 PER HOUR IN ALBERTA
- WAITER/WAITRESS JOB PAID $19 PER HOUR IN ALBERTA
- HIGH DEMAND JOBS IN LONDON
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group