- Company: Bolt
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Internship
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Ghana
Your daily adventures will include:
- Support all Bolt’s ride-hailing operations in Accra
- Create and optimise processes – scaling is our priority; you will help us find the most efficient way to transform thousands of leads into active drivers every month
- Analyse data – you will monitor our engagement, quality and utilisation metrics and ensure a great experience for our users and drivers
- Figure out the logistics of how many drivers are needed where and when
- Develop and execute strategies to keep the churning rate at minimum levels
We are looking for:
- Have 2-3 years of experience in an analytical position
- You’re a great communicator
- You are highly analytical and have a data-driven mindset with excellent Excel skills
- You are a hustler, not stopping after several obstacles a day
- You are passionate about new technologies and ride-hailing
- You have a strong motivation to solve problems creatively and efficiently
- You are detail-oriented and organised
You will get extra credits for:
- Experience in sharing economy, tech business, transport industry, startup or dynamic high-growth company
- Experience in product launches or running a business
Why you’ll love it here:
- Your daily duties will have a meaningful impact on millions of people all over the world.
- You’ll be surrounded by the most friendly, supportive colleagues you can imagine.
- As we grow, so will you! Bolt’s fast-paced, challenging environment offers you great opportunities for professional development.
- You’ll always be kept informed. Our bi-weekly All Hands meetings bring our global teams together, ensuring we’re all up to speed and moving forward as one.
- Switching off is important! At Bolt, we like to work hard and play hard. Enjoy our fun team events, office snacks, free merch and more!
Method of Application
Closing Date : 8th Sept. 2021
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED