Apakan Seurities Ltd (“Apakan” or ASL) is a broker-dealer licenced and regulated by the Securities and Exchange Commission, Ghana (SEC) to engage securities trading, brokerage and other financial advisory services.
Our mission is to ensure the well-being of our clients though the provision of superior financial solutions while maintaining high ethical standards; and to ensure the well-being of our employees through the provision of a secure work environment with equal opportunity for development and growth.
Our Research Department is seeking a self-motivated and analytical person for the role of a Research Graduate Trainee to join the team for National Service.
Location: Accra, Ghana
The role requires the candidate to understand and interpret the macroeconomic landscape in order to provide excellent market insights to investors and clients. The role will also require basic understanding of fixed income securities.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Conducting capital market (fixed income and equity) research and providing recommendations on investment opportunities.
- Communicating market and investment ideas and concepts through writing and use of graphs to client base in a clear and timely manner.
- Developing and maintaining accurate databases for market research and analytics.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Finance, Mathematics or any other related discipline.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent knowledge and use of MS Office suite, search engines and other research tools.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs and other relevant documentations to firstname.lastname@example.org (EMAIL SUBJECT: Reseach Graduate Trainee)
Deadline: On or Before 18th August 2021
NB: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED