The National Commission for Civic Education (NCCE) is inviting applications from suitably qualified persons to fill in Civic Education Officer vacancies to help in realizing the mandate of the Commission.
- Applicant must be a Ghanaian
- Applicant must possess either a Higher National Diploma or a Degree in (Humanities/Social Sciences)
- Applicant must have completed National Service.
Roles and Responsibilities:
When successful, applicants will be required among others to:
- Assist in the planning of quarterly civic education activities.
- Execute planned activities.
- Assist in community profiling.
- Compile reports on activities.
- Administer research questionnaires when required.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the supervisor.
- Demonstrate the ability to work with diverse personalities, both internally and externally.
- Proficient and knowledgeable in the use of current
- Information Technology.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Recycle Up Ghana Job
- International Labour Organization Job
- Africa Word Airline Job
- WAEC Ghana Recruitment Portal
Preference will be given to applicants who speak languages such as Gonja, Sefwi, Konkomba, Mampruli, Gurune, Kasim, Nchumuru, Ewe, Leleme, Kusaal, Dagaare, Dagbani, Sisale, and Wale and are willing to take postings in the Western North, Oti, Savannah, North-East, Upper East and Upper West regions.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae, Application Letters, a copy each of Academic Certificate and National Service Certificate to: [email protected]
CLOSING DATE: February 8, 2022
NB: Successful applicants must be willing to work in any part of the country. Only short-listed candidates would be contacted.
The Functions of the NCCE are to:
- Create and sustain within the society the awareness of the principles and objectives of the 1992 fourth Republican Constitution as the fundamental law of the people of Ghana;
- Educate and encourage the public to defend the Constitution at all times, against all forms of abuse and violation;
- Formulate for the consideration of Government, from time to time, programs at the national, regional and district levels aimed at realising the objectives of the 1992 fourth Republican Constitution;
- Formulate, implement and oversee programmes intended to inculcate in the citizens of Ghana awareness of their civic responsibilities and an appreciation of their rights and obligations as free people; and
- To assess for the information of Government, the limitations to the achievement of true democracy arising from the existing inequalities between different strata of the population and make recommendations for redressing these inequalities.
The Commission is made up of a Chairman, two Deputy Chairman, and four Commission members. The seven Commission members constitute the governing body of the Commission. The Commission members are supported by five (5) Departmental Directors who have direct responsibility for the departments of the Commission, namely:
- Communications and Corporate Affairs
- Research (with Gender and Equality unit)
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE