A multinational organisation with operations in Ghana. We are searching for individuals with a track record of experience supervising and leading accounting. services for a large conglomerate.
If you possess efficient skills in accounting services delivery and have over the years led the transformational efforts of your accounting services unit, then we would like to talk to you on behalf of our Client in respect of the position of:
Senior Accountant (Job Ref: SA/55.1121)
The successful candidate would be responsible for:
- Ensuring accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and end of year reporting.
- Overseeing accurate and appropriate recording and analysis of transactions.
- Preparing monthly reconciliations.
- Assisting in internal control documentation and compliance.
- Preparing weekly liquidity reports.
- Preparing financial management reports.
- Assisting in audit preparation and support.
- Ensuring that all financial reporting and deadlines are met.
- Ensuring integrity of financial data and compliance with relevant laws/regulations.
- Recommending financial actions by analysing accounting options.
- Preparing monthly statutory returns and payments for PAYE, SSNIT, WHT and VAT, etc.
The successful candidate must:
- Have a First Degree in Finance, Accounting or related qualification from a recognised University and possess a minimum of 5 years’ supervisory experience in a similar role. Previous supervisory experience with an audit firm. is an added advantage.
- Be a member of a recognised accountancy/Finance body (ACCA, CA, CFA etc).
- Have deep understanding and experience with IFRS reporting standards.
- Have advanced skill and knowledge in the use of MS Excel and Word. Working experience with Microsoft Great Plains accounting system is an added advantage.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send detailed and current CV application Letter, with copies of relevant documents (certificates, transcripts, etc.), phone details to:
The Search Master, Psycon H.R,
P. O. Box GP 21241
Send via email: email@example.com
The interview for this position would be conducted in the week of December 6-8, 2021.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED