An International company in Accra seeks to employ the services of an IT Support officer.
- Running regular checks on network and data security
- Troubleshooting hardware and software related issues
- Identifying and acting on opportunities to improve and update software and systems
- Conducting regular system audits and backups
- Running and sharing regular operation system reports with Management
- Identify and supervise external consultants to deliver specialist IT services.
- Managing social media account and website analytics
- Handle company’s e-commerce and digital marketing
- Maintenance of company website
- Advice Management on the procurement of software and IT equipment
- Available for remote technical support during CEO travels
- Management of company email accounts and telephone networks
- Constantly updating Finance on monthly and yearly online and IT subscriptions.
Required Skills or Experience
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree
- At least 3 years work experience in a similar role
- Graphic designing skills will be an advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Creative, open to new ideas, and ability to multi-task effectively
HOW TO APPLY
All applications should be sent to [email protected]
Deadline: 31st December 2021
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE