- Company: MTN Ghana
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT / Telecom Jobs in Ghana
Manager, Applications & Partnerships at MTN Ghana
Develop excellent relationships with existing partners, as well as developing new network and relationships further to drive Digital content growth. Partnerships will include but not limited to Apps Challenge, Application Developers, Platforms, Google and Opera Mini and digital stores (amongst others). This includes setting the right partnership roadmap, targets, KPIs and manage the implementation of Partnership strategies to deliver on the business objective.
- Identity opportunities to build long term strategic Digital content partnerships.
- Advance architecture, process and tools through innovation, cutting edge technology and research.
- Identify potential new opportunities to grow current partnerships
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to execute secured new local and international partners to further business growth
- Create and maintain a best in class roadmap for all partnership portfolio.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry and make necessary recommendations to the business.
- Constant understanding and monitoring of consumer and industry trends within the digital eco-system
- Work with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth plans for the business
- Work with Insight and Analytics and relevant teams to manage the measurement & evaluation of product quality and KPI’s.
- Daily monitoring of KPIs and product performance to be able to act to keep on growing the active base of the products
- Deliver a deep understanding of market need
- Dynamic and highly competitive telecommunication, ICT & Digital industry.
- Highly regulated environment
- Regionalization structure implication
- Performance driven environment
- Developing sophisticated Client base
- Diverse cultural environment
- Active Media Engagement & Brand Reputation
A Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration or other related qualifications.
- Ability to manage self and be a team player, good conflict management, ability to take and manage accountability
- Energy & Drive – Innovative, takes initiative, result oriented and develops self consistently
- Interpersonal Skills – Leadership, customer centricity, collaborative and coaches & develops direct reports
- Personal Skills – Trustworthy, integrity and ethical in dealings
- Operating Skills – Ability to focus on priorities and plans, shares knowledge effectively
- Organizational Positioning Skills – Good written and verbal communication, presentation skills, commitment to the organization
- Global thinker, Analytical thinking and Problem solving abilities.
- Skill in Resource Management
5 years relevant experience in a similar role with at least 3 years in a supervisory position.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae by 3rd March, 2021 to:
Email: [email protected]
Kindly indicate the Position (exact role you are applying for) in the email subject and note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED