Movemeback Recruitment Details:
|Deadline||11 Feb. 2021|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Movemeback. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Head of Finance
Movemeback is partnering with a number of exciting and fast-growing organisations. These organisations are seeking experienced and passionate individuals to help develop technology-led solutions to drive impact, user engagement, customer acquisition and their product vision for exciting, market-disrupting products throughout the continent.
About our partner organisation:
This organisation uses technology to provide businesses in emerging markets with more control over their global supply chains. Their mission, utilising technology, is to build an Africa-wide operating system for cross-border logistics, that enables African businesses, of any size, to move goods to and from other countries.
Interested in hearing more about this opportunity or exploring the Movemeback platform?
You will need to enter 4427 when a PIN is requested, in order to view the details. You can then sign up to Movemeback and submit an application for the opportunity by sharing a few details. Please click “Apply” to be redirected to the opportunity on the Movemeback platform.
Ghana or Nigeria, with remote working options available
- Lead the development and expansion of the company’s trade finance product
- Design and manage the company’s financial accounting, monitoring, and reporting systems
- Lead day-to-day financial operations (reporting, payroll, invoicing, and other transactions)
- Collaborate across departments and local offices to manage accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll and financial reporting
The Ideal Candidate
- 5+ years of experience of financial analysis in fast-paced and dynamic environments, leveraging accounting software (Xero, Blackline, Zoho Books, Quick Books)
- Excellent business judgment, analytical, and decision-making skills
- Experience synthesising data into actionable information to solve business problems
- Willingness to spend at least 25% of your time on the ground in Ghana and Nigeria, remote options available
How to Apply
Closing Date : 11 Feb. 2021
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
DOWNLOAD NEWSNOWGH MOBILE APP BELOW FOR MORE JOBS
ASEM ABA! Lèåked tape of what Power Fm Journalist said about Akufo-Addo
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED