Mott MacDonald New Job Opportunity
Regional Project Administrator at Mott MacDonald
Purpose of the Role
This role will provide effective operational coordination and support to the regional implementation of the Fleming Fund, working closely with the Regional Project Manager and other Regional Administrators.
As Regional Project Administrator, your responsibilities will include:
- Firstly, Organising travel arrangements (flight, accommodation, local travel etc) for staff and consultants.
- Secondly, Preparing all travel approval documents (including the Health, Security, Safety Risk Assessment) for the Regional Project Manager’s review.
- Thirdly, Liaising with the relevant internal Mott MacDonald travel vendors.
- Furthermore, Completing appropriate internal systems for travel and invoice processing, as required by the internal Business Management System (BMS).
- Moreover, Preparing and submitting visa applications.
- Additionally, Supporting with the formatting, photocopying, production, and distribution of documents.
- Then, Supporting the Regional Project Manager with the smooth running of office operations and logistics.
- Also, Preparing presentations for meetings, send meeting invites, and taking minutes if requested.
- Besides that, Supporting the RPM in maintaining up-to-date contact details of key regional stakeholders.
- More so, Organising logistics for external meetings and workshop (including catering and venue hiring) with stakeholders and client’s representatives.
- Thereafter, Supporting the Regional Project Manager with maintaining up-to-date project files (paper and electronic).
- Afterwards, Supporting the completion of statutory requirements in coordination with the Branch Legal Advisor and other vendors.
- Not just that but also Using Microsoft 365 and Microsoft Project Sites on a daily-basis.
- Last but not least, Checking and processing staff members expense claims.
- Finally, Seeking adequate approvals from relevant staff members for invoice and expense claim payments.
Note that, this job description reflects the present requirements of the post. As duties and responsibilities change and develop the job description will be reviewed and be subject to amendment in consultation with the post holder.
Essential: Secondary school diploma or equivalent
Desirable: Undergraduate degree in business administration, social science or equivalent
- Work experience in a project administrator role
- Experience in making travel arrangements
- Proficient in MS packages, particularly Word, Excel and Power Point
- Lastly, Proficient in using Outlook inbox and calendars
- Knowledge of SharePoint.
- Previous experience of international development management
- Keen interest in international development and public health
- Full attention to detail and accuracy
- Flexibility and team-working skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to plan and organise work
- Good numeracy skills
- Patience and ability to remain calm under pressure
- Proficiency in English
- Ability to work in other language(s) would be considered an asset
The Fleming Fund is a UK Government programme managed by the Department of Health and Social Care which is playing a leading global role in addressing the problem of anti-microbial resistance (AMR) in low- and middle-income countries in Africa and Asia.
Moreover, The Country, Regional and Fellowship grants portfolio of the Fleming Fund is managed by Mott MacDonald and aims to address critical gaps in surveillance of antibiotic resistant bacteria and use of antibiotics in low- and middle-income countries. It is designed to align with the Global Action Plan on AMR, and this is reflected in the objectives of the Fleming Fund which are to:
- Improve Laboratory infrastructure
- Strengthen Human resource capacity and work force reforms
- Strengthen Surveillance systems
- Align human and animal health surveillance systems using a One Health approach
- Build foundations for AMR surveillance data use
- Promote rational use of antimicrobial medicines in humans, animals and crops
- Provide value for money in grant funding
- A number of funding streams are being delivered across the portfolio of African and
- Asian countries to improve surveillance and use of data on antibiotic resistance.
The majority of funds are invested in Country Grants which support the implementation of individual country’s National Action Plans for Antimicrobial Resistance to ensure national ownership, alignment of approach with other stakeholders, and sustainability. The Fleming Fund adopts a One Health approach by promoting cross-sectoral approaches to surveillance of resistant organisms and the drivers of resistance development (e.g. use of antibiotics in agriculture, animal health, and in human medicine).
Funding is also available for the Fleming Fellowship Scheme, which provides professional development and improved awareness and advocacy to more than 150 individuals from within national surveillance systems. The fellowships provide medium term mentoring to cover skills in laboratory methods, epidemiology and surveillance, pharmacy, and in advocacy and policy.
About Mott MacDonald
Mott MacDonald is a global engineering and development consultancy committed to improving people’s lives through creating and delivering tailored development solutions. However, As an employee-owned company, Mott MacDonald has the freedom and independence of mind to find new ways to enhance human well-being and foster social and economic development through connected thinking.
Moreover, As the management agent for the Fleming Fund, Mott MacDonald Ltd is operating with a head office in London, and four Regional Hubs in Ghana; Uganda; India; and Thailand. Also, Mott MacDonald is seeking to recruit a qualified individual to support the roll-out of the programme in Ghana. The successful candidate will join a multidisciplinary team of technical and grant programme management experts.
The Fleming Fund project team is part of the International Development Services Unit which works in developing countries to alleviate poverty, establish good governance, and increase access, capacity and resilience in healthcare, education, water, sanitation, transportation, infrastructure and renewable energy – while safeguarding the environment and promoting human rights and gender equity.
How to Apply for Mott MacDonald New Job Opportunity
Closing Date: 17th June 2022
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- Sunda International May 2022 Jobs
- GIBA latest available jobs
- Finance Officers needed in GIZ Ghana
- SECURITY PERSONNEL NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- DRIVERS NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- Job Vacancy at a Telecommunication Company
- Ghana National Association of Teachers Jobs for May 2022
- An oil and gas company’s Latest Job Recruitment
- Lastly, A security company Invites Job Applications
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED