MOROCCO 2023 EXPRESS PERMANENT RESIDENCE VISA FOR EVERYONE
You must register through the police and submit an application for a residency permit if you want to stay in Morocco for a period longer than 90 days. If you want to live in a city, you should apply to the Bureau des Etrangers of the Préfecture de Police or the Commissariat Central; if you want to reside in a rural area or a hamlet, apply to Gendarmerie.
A residence permit applicant must choose the category that best fits their needs and provide validated copies of all necessary paperwork. Discover all the information you require to receive a permanent residence permit in Morocco.
MOROCCO PERMANENT RESIDENCE PERMITS ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
The requirements that foreigners must fulfill are laid out in the Law for Long-Term Residency. Consideration for indefinite residence will be offered to the following individuals:
- Foreigners who have lived in Morocco for 3 years or more and have been lawfully residing abroad come first.
- Secondly, foreign nationals who do consistent labor and tax-paying in Morocco
- Additionally, foreigners may relocate permanently to Morocco if they are sponsored by Moroccan family members.
- Moreover, a person who resides permanently in Morocco and is a Moroccan national’s spouse, child, or guardian.
BENEFITS OF MOROCCO PERMANENT RESIDENCE PERMITS
There are several advantages to having a visa that allows for an endless stay in Morocco. These are just a few of these advantages:
- Firstly, the eligibility period for foreign nationals is a 10-year overlapping phase with permanent residence status.
- Secondly, it permits unhindered access and exit from the country as well as a second home for family members.
- Thirdly, rights to employment, such as the ability to work without a work permit
- Additionally given entry into other countries and states without needing a visa or a current passport.
- In addition, being able to purchase property in Morocco
MOROCCO PERMANENT RESIDENT VISA APPLICATION PROCESS
- You must submit an application and payment to the Bureau des Etrangers. You will be informed if your application has been approved or if additional documentation is required.
- You will be instructed to come back to pick up your temporary residency card, known as a Récépissé, which you can use until your formal Certificat d’Immatriculation is processed and issued, provided all with your application is in order.
The following list of documents must be submitted with an application for permanent residency in Morocco:
- Most importantly, a submission form filled out and signed.
- Secondly, a current passport
- Third, proof that the applicant’s financial surveillance
- A genuine identification card is the fourth item.
- A valid medical certificate also required.
- Additionally, three additional standard-size, passport photos
- Last but not least, a genuine marriage certificate.
But, the immigration department could need more information.
MOROCCO PERMANENT RESIDENCE PERMITS PROCESSING TIME AND VALIDITY
The validity of the residency card is ten years. It takes 2-4 months to acquire a residency card.
Visit NewsNowGh.com for more details about LPR permits for a valid residency permit.
- JAPAN 2023 EXPRESS PERMANENT RESIDENCE VISA FOR EVERYONE
- UAE 2023 EXPRESS PERMANENT RESIDENCE VISA FOR EVERYONE
- CANADA 2023 EXPRESS PERMANENT RESIDENCE VISA FOR EVERYONE
- UK 2023 EXPRESS PERMANENT RESIDENCE VISA FOR EVERYONE
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED