ANGLOGOLD ASHANTI (IDUAPRIEM) LIMITED (A subsidiary of AngloGold Ashanti Limited) operate the combine Teberebie and Iduapriem open-pits gold mines at Tarkwa in the Western Region of Ghana and has a work force of over 1400, including contractors.
Applications are invited from ambitious, energetic and performance driven individuals to fill in vacant position(s) mentioned below:
- To facilitate the movement of the Managing Director to and from the mine site
- Arrange for regular cleaning and maintenance services for the vehicle
- Ensure timely renewal of Managing Directors vehicle’s roadworthiness certificates at the Drivers’ Vehicle and Licensing Authority’s (DVLA) offices.
- Act on behalf of the Security Superintendent, to manage deployed guards within the boundaries and context relevant to their assigned duties.
- Provide the Security Superintendent with work-related information regarding individuals (positive and negative) within the team and any obstacles that may hinder performance.
- Supervise and report on performance of security guards, i.e. Underground patrols, searches, technology utilization etc on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Provide the front-line manager with work-related information regarding individuals (positive and negative) within the team and any obstacles that may hinder performance.
- Provide assistance regarding security practices
- Execute security objectives as defined by manager through the Superintendent
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should click on any of the positions above to read more and apply.
CLOSING DATE : October 25, 2021
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED