Planned Parenthood Association of Ghana -PPAG, a leading NGO in the development and delivery of cutting-edge Adolescent Sexual and Reproductive Health and Right information, education and services to Ghanaians, especially young people, seeks to engage the services of interested persons in the following positions:
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist in planning commodity requirements
- Assist in monitoring commodity inventory levels
- Assist in store management activities
- Prepares monthly, quarterly and annual stock reports
The Planned Parenthood Association of Ghana (PPAG), an NGO and a member of the International Planned Parenthood Federation (IPPF), and a leading provider of Sexual and Reproductive Health (SRH) education and services, hereby invites result-oriented and committed persons to apply for the following vacant position to be filled in the Association.
The consultant, when recruited and engaged will be expected to achieve the following;
- Submit an inception report upon signing a contract
- Review the existing draft manual or guide to make it user friendly to young people
- Recommendations of appropriate illustrations, diagrams, images and steps for the manual and guide
HOW TO APPLY
Those interested should click on any of the above positions to read more and apply
Closing Date: 30th June 2020.
NB: Any PPAG Volunteer who is interested in the position above must attach evidence of resignation to the application.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED