The Accounts Manager’s primary responsibility is to retain and grow current accounts; and for gaining new market share in their given territory.
Other responsibilities include:
- Managing relationships of specific accounts as assigned and also grow the accounts to grow the company’s sales/revenues.
- Using an existing network of industry contacts to generate new business leads.
- Delivering sales presentations as may be required to high level decision makers.
- Attending client meetings as required for sales closure.
- Ensuring sales input into CRM is constantly updated.
- Maintaining and expanding relationships with existing clients and potential clients.
- Serve as the primary customer contact for technical and business issues for those specific accounts.
- Achieving sales targets.
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline preferably Business Management or related field
- Minimum of 2-4 years experience working with a sales/business development team
- CANDIDATE MUST BE RESIDENT IN GHANA.
Demands of the Job
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability and willingness to work long hours and meet tight deadlines.
- Travelling may be required
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
DEADLINE : ONGOING
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
DOWNLOAD NEWSNOWGH MOBILE APP BELOW FOR MORE JOBS
ASEM ABA! Lèåked tape of what Power Fm Journalist said about Akufo-Addo
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED