A reputable company in Accra has vacancies for the position of experienced Female Accounts Personnel. The role reports directly to the Accountant.
- Record and update receivable and payable ledgers.
- Prepare payment vouchers and ensure applicable withholding taxes have been deducted.
- Record daily sales invoices taking into consideration appropriate VAT/NHIL Calculations.
- Timely prepare and submit staff payroll, ensuring that applicable taxes and other deductions are considered.
- Ensure documents are filed properly.
- Prepare and ensure that VAT returns are filed before the deadline.
- Prepare and ensure that statutory deductions such as SSNIT Tier 1&2, P.A.Y.E are paid before the deadline.
- Prepare monthly Bank Reconciliation statements.
- Make entries of petty cash expenses.
- Prepare and submit monthly receivables and payables reports.
- Prepare and update the fixed asset register.
- Prepare monthly management accounts for decision making.
- Follow up outstanding payments from receivables.
- Any other duty delegated by management.
Required Skills or Experience
- Minimum of HND in Accounting
- Minimum of 3 years
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should submit soft copies of their application letter, CV with a minimum of two referees to
by the 10th of July 2020.
Interviews will be conducted on Monday 13th July 2020.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
DOWNLOAD NEWSNOWGH MOBILE APP BELOW FOR MORE JOBS
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED