Founded in 2008, SUNDA is one of the largest consumer products companies in developing countries and is headquartered in Guangzhou, China. By upholding the quality, service, hardworking, deep roots, and development, we have been able to maintain sustained growth for more than a decade.
Companies in more than a dozen countries and regions carry out business. With factories or branch offices, dozens of branded products are sold in many countries and regions, including babies, women, and home care. The company has also been fulfilling its responsibility for the sustainable development of society through its efforts in social responsibility and other aspects. There are currently over 1,000 employees in Africa and over 98% are local employees.
POSITION: Marketing Manager
We are seeking an innovative marketing manager to promote our company’s brand and services. In this role, you will be optimizing our marketing strategies, managing the marketing department’s budget and staff, as well as preparing forecasts.
To ensure success, you will need extensive knowledge of marketing strategies and the ability to identify new business leads. An outstanding marketing manager will be someone whose expertise translates into increased brand awareness and profitability.
Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Evaluating and optimizing marketing and pricing strategies.
- Analyzing market trends and preparing forecasts.
- Generating new business leads.
- Increasing brand awareness and market share.
- Coordinating marketing strategies with the sales, financial, public relations, and production departments.
- Developing and managing the marketing department’s budget.
- Overseeing branding, advertising, and promotional campaigns.
- Managing the marketing department’s staff.
- Preparing and presenting quarterly and annual reports to senior management.
- Promoting our brand at trade shows and major industry-related events.
- Keeping informed of marketing strategies and trends.
Marketing Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, finance, business administration, or similar.
- A master’s degree in a relevant field will be advantageous.
- At least 5 Years experience as a marketing manager.
- Proficiency in electronic marketing automation software
- Extensive knowledge of marketing strategies, channels, and branding.
- Superb leadership, communication, and collaboration abilities.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong time management and organizational abilities.
JOB LOCATION: ACCRA
HOW TO APPLY
CVs must be sent to [email protected]
End Date of Applications: 2nd April 2022
- Ecom Agroindustrial Calls For Job Applications
- World University Service of Canada Latest job vacancies
- Job Vacancy At Gold Fields Ghana
- New Job Opening At M-KOPA
- Exciting career Opportunity at Power & Co Engineering LTD.
- Airpro Ghana Limited Invites Job Applications
- Golda Construction Limited Job Opportunities
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED