Monitoring & Evaluation Officer Job at SOS Ghana
SOS CHILDREN’S VILLAGES GHANA is part of a global humanitarian and child welfare organisation that provides a stable family environment for children in need. We have four (4) villages currently in operation in Tema, Asiakwa, Kumasi & Tamale. We also provide social services for families at risk through our Family Strengthening Programme (FSP)
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and dynamic persons for appointment as Monitoring & Evaluation Officer
Duty Post: Awutu-Senya
The ideal candidate should
- To begin with, Hold a first degree in Statistics, Development Planning, Project Management, Sociology, Economics or Community Development
- Secondly, Have a minimum of two (2) years of direct experience in executing Monitoring and Evaluation activities for donor-funded programmes.
- Thirdly, Experience should include ability in conducting assessments and sur veys, proposal development, programme design, developing key performance indicators, logical frame work, data analysis using industry standard analytical tools, monitoring and evaluation plans.
- Moreover, Demonstrate familiarity with and understanding of qualitative and quantitative methodologies that incorporate rigorous statistical methods.
- Additionally, Demonstrated skill in statistical analysis and Management Information Systems
- Then, Have Proficiency in using Microsoft Office suite, SPSS, XLSTAT, STATA, NVIVO or other industry recognised statistical and analytical software.
- Also, Strong analytical decision-making and problem-solving skills Possess an understanding of Results-based Management
- Besides that, Demonstrate ability to write results-based progress reports
- After that, Possess positive and professional approach.
- Most importantly, Highly organised, able to work independently, use initiative, and keep commitments.
- Afterwards, Be a motivated self-starter with initiative, flexibility and enthusiasm Strategic thinker combined with practical can do attitude
- Last but not least, Possess strong supervisory, organisational and time management skills with precision to meet deadines
- Finally, Must be knowledgeable in Child Rights and Child Safe Guarding Practices
How to Apply for Monitoring & Evaluation Officer Job at SOS Ghana
Applicants living or residing in and around the job location have an added advantage
Interested applicants should send their applications. (indicating their reliable phone numbers) and Curriculum Vitae with photocopies of certificates addressed to:
The HR/Admin Manager
P. O. Box AN 16657
Or email to [email protected]
Not later than 30th June, 2022.
Only shortlisted applicants shall be contacted
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- Sunda International May 2022 Jobs
- GIBA latest available jobs
- Finance Officers needed in GIZ Ghana
- SECURITY PERSONNEL NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- DRIVERS NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- Job Vacancy at a Telecommunication Company
- Ghana National Association of Teachers Jobs for May 2022
- An oil and gas company’s Latest Job Recruitment
- Lastly, A security company Invites Job Applications
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED