Monitoring & Evaluation Manager at GIMPA
The Young African Leaders Initiative (YALI) Regional Leadership Centre (RLC), West Africa – Accra, was set up in 2015 to offer leadership training and networking opportunities to young leaders from nine (9) West African countries.
The Accra RLC is made up of eight (8) units, namely Recruitment, IT, Curriculum & Content, Alumni, Partnerships, Participant Affairs, Finance & Administration, and Monitoring & Evaluation. USAID is the key development partner, and the Ghana Institute of Management and Public Administration (GIMPA) is the implementing partner.
The Accra RLC seeks to engage a Monitoring & Evaluation Manager who will provide the Center with technical support for the successful design, monitoring, and reporting on its performance framework under the Accra RLC, onto the Center’s training programs.
The M&E function is a full-time role, critical to the strategic decisions made by the implementing and development partners, and to management’s choices of approaches to adopt in the delivery of the project. Also, The M&E Manager will play a leadership and technical advisory role in the project’s drive towards tracking and reporting impacts achieved by YALI alumni. The M&E manager will work in close collaboration with managers of the other units of the project.
REPORTING RELATIONSHIP: The Manager shall report to the Project Director. Accra RLC.
The M&E Manager will carry out the under-listed duties.
Knowledge management & Information Sharing
- Maintain a shared, virtual system for uploading and updating data on the RLC’s programs, participants, and alumni for real-time access by RLC staff and key partners.
- Guide members of the various units of the RLC to develop and coordinate their work plans.
- Develop an overall work plan based on PPR and yearly targets.
Data Collection & analysis
- Develop a MEL Plan, Learning Agenda, and Collaborating, Learning, and Adapting Plan that will set clear priorities for knowledge capture and utilization and translate YALI Theory of Char questions
- Carry out alumni training/support-needs assessments and draw out common threads for management decision-making and response.
- Analyse quantitative and qualitative data on the development of key leadership competencies in YALI participants.
- Identify emerging stories that could be used to strengthen how the YALI story is told externally.
Learning and Adaptation
- Deploy adaptive measures to activity implementation based on knowledge gleaned through data collection and analysis process.
- Systematically track adaptions to activity implementation in order to build knowledge and understanding of practices and success factors.
Support Strengthening of Alumni Engagement
- Coordinate with the Recruitment, Corporate Affairs, and Alumni managers to develop and implement systems for engaging Alumni chapters in participant recruitment and awareness creation.
- Coordinate with Participants’ Affairs and Alumni Managers to update and maintain the Center’s Alumni database.
EXPERIENCE AND COMPETENCIES
- Strong competencies in analytical reporting on qualitative and quantitative indicators.
- Strong competencies in report writing.
- Capacity to create a variety of monitoring and learning frameworks, tools, and processes.
- Ability to work and deliver on schedule, with minimal supervision.
- Familiarity with the project life cycle and Theory of Change concept.
- Experience with adaptive management and/or data utilization strategies.
- Able to set clear objectives and manage feedback loops to adjust approaches as necessary.
- Experience with data storytelling and visualization.
- Computer literacy.
- Strong team spirit.
- A minimum of ten (10) years experience in senior monitoring, evaluation, and learning roles within NGO, INGO, and/or Development Partner settings.
- Minimum of a Master’s degree in M&E, Development Studies, Business Administration, Social Sciences, or a related field.
- Experience with youth organizations and networks will be an advantage.
How to Apply for this Monitoring & Evaluation Manager at GIMPA
Interested applicants may submit their application, including their most recent Curriculum vitae to the following address Not later than March 15, 2023.
DIRECTOR, HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
GHANA INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT AND PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION (GIMPA)
P. O. BOX AH 50
Also, For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
- Firstly, Totalenergies Marketing Ghana Job Opportunities
- Secondly, RecTrain Services Limited Invites Job Applications
- Thirdly, Exciting Career Opportunity at World Vision
- Moreover, Food and Agriculture Organization Latest Job Postings
- Additionally, Job Vacancy at JSI Research & Training Institute
- Then, Job Opportunity at AutoShack Ghana
- Also, Catholic Relief Services Latest Job Posting
- More so, Employment Advertisement at Glovo
- Afterwards, Job Vacancies Available at The Haven Hotel
- Finally, Beacon International School Job Opportunities
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED