February 5th, 2020 at 06:51 am
Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for RTI International Job Recruitment February 2020
- Company: RTI International
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: NGO Jobs in Ghana
RTI (www.rti.org) is an independent, non-profit organization dedicated to conducting innovative, multidisciplinary research that improves the human condition. With a worldwide staff of more than 4,000 people, RTI offers innovative research and development and multidisciplinary services.
RTI International is supporting education development around the world by strengthening education policy, management and practice to achieve measurable improvement in teaching and learning.
From our well-established reputation in education system strengthening, to innovative work in early grade assessment and learning, RTI is improving education quality, relevance and efficiency through implementation of projects funded by USAID, DFID and other donors and clients.
- Responsible for establishing and managing the project’s overall M&E system.
- Tracking all progress made towards meeting Activity results, indicators, and targets.
Required Skills or Experience
- Master’s degree preferred.
- At least 7 years’ experience with quantitative and qualitative M&E for international development programs required.
How to Apply
- Individuals are invited to submit a resume/curriculum vitae (CV) with current contact information and details (including achievements) of relevant experience to RTIGhanaRecruitment@rti.org.
- Please indicate “Ghana” and interest in specific positions in the Subject Line.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED