Ministry of Foreign Affairs job vacancy notification at IT
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Reginal Integration wishes to bring to your attention, the attached vacancy notice which has been circulated by the International Tribunal of the Law of the Sea in Hamburg, Germany.
- Post: Associate Legal Officer, (P2)
- Duty Station: Hamburg, Germany
- Deadline for submission: Tuesday, 28th June, 2022
The offer is a two (2) year fixed-term renewable contract.
How to Apply for Ministry of Foreign Affairs job vacancy
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply for the position via the ITLOS website: [email protected]
Applicants are to kindly notify the Candidatures Unit of the outcome of submissions through the following email: [email protected] for further necessary action.
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- Sunda International May 2022 Jobs
- GIBA latest available jobs
- Finance Officers needed in GIZ Ghana
- SECURITY PERSONNEL NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- DRIVERS NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- Job Vacancy at a Telecommunication Company
- Ghana National Association of Teachers Jobs for May 2022
- An oil and gas company’s Latest Job Recruitment
- Broadway Pharmaceuticals Invites Job Applications
- Teaching Jobs Available at a Private School
- MASSIVE RECRUITMENT || African Union Available Job Vacancies
- Alliance for a Green Revolution in Africa (AGRA) Job Vacancy
- Dangote Group Latest Job Opportunity
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED