A large global gold mining company, is seeking a highly qualified and motivated professional for a Manager of Technical Services.
The Manager of Technical Services role who shall coordinate all mine technical services activities, review documentation and provide technical input and support, as and when required.
Manager of Technical Services Responsibilities:
- Improve and standardize the current mine planning methods by introducing and developing modern systems and methods to minimize risk, maximize efficiency and improve safety.
- Review and assess the current and proposed mine planning methods, systems, and output of short, medium- and long-term plans.
- Strengthen the mine engineering function by introducing and establishing an agreed annual planning cycle for the preparation and review of five years (5) plan and action programs.
- Establish and standardize detailed planning and progress reports on an agreed time basis clearly defining actual progress compared to plan and any resultant consequences.
- Improve the mine plans and layouts, based on international best practice, to increase efficiency of extraction, minimize risk and improve safety, including identifying and assessing efficiency schemes and projects.
- Thoroughly review and assess the current methods and systems that are used to determine the geological exploration program.
- Enhance the exploration program to minimize geological risk and give security to the laying out of future workings.
- Manage Short and Long term mine plans to maintain the essential link between long term mine plans and short-term planning.
- Support and ensure compliance to Operational Excellence at on-site.
Manager of Technical Services Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Bachelors Degree in mining engineering or its equivalent from a recognized tertiary institution.
- A minimum of 10 years working experience in open pit hard rock gold mining of which at least 3 years must be in a management capacity in the mining industry.
- Must have project management experience in surface mining operations in terms of planning of work whether it be civil or mechanical.
- Strong analytical, communication and modelling skills with the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines with quality of work as a priority.
- A proven international experience and ability to influence and work across various cultures.
- Certified by Inspectorate Division of the Minerals Commission of Ghana as a Mining Engineer with a Mine Superintendent Certificate of Competence.
- Medical fitness for the position as well as the environment.
- Possess valid Ghanaian Driving License and ability to drive Light Vehicle.
Benefits and Contractual information:
HOW TO APPLY
CLOSING DATE : October 3, 2021
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED