- Contribute to the in-process and release testing of finished products.
- Participate in operation and maintenance of microbiology lab equipment.
- Perform analytical testing on in-process and final products.
- Perform required bioburden, sterility and bacterial endotoxin testing
- Execute and maintain product stability studies.
- Serve as the attending Microbiologist during aseptic manufacturing;
- perform auditing and environmental monitoring during production.
- Understand the stop orders, concessions, CAPA, calibration, preventive maintenance, material identification and segregation, documentation configuration control practices, documentation and disposition of non-conforming material.
- Comply to the Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals and applicable laws and regulations.
- BSc (Hons) in any biological Science discipline
- A minimum of six months experience in any FDA regulated industry
HOW TO APPLY
Applications with Comprehensive Curriculum Vitae must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org Or to
THE CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
P. O. BOX AD 1203
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
Deadline for the submission of application is 14th July, 2021.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED