MI Lead Job Vacancy at Absa Bank
About Absa Bank
Absa Group Limited, originally Amalgamated Banks of South Africa, is a South African-based financial services group, offering personal and business banking, credit cards, corporate and investment banking, wealth and investment management, as well as bank assurance.
- Develop and maintain relationships with the key stakeholders in-country to ensure a holistic view of the reporting of Management Information
- Establish and maintain relationships with the leaders of the business, unit heads and their immediate colleagues to develop performance metrics that assist performance management
- Provide leadership in coordinating the work of business MI Analysts
- Role holder must be able to provide a meaningful narrative of customer behaviour and insights, and predictive/classification models of these trends, behaviours and insights
- Analyse the transactional behaviour, profitability, tendencies and trends throughout the life cycle of the clients
- Modelling – Develop end-to-end plans and designs of models required to support in-depth customer behavioural analysis and predictions.
- Perform data manipulation and analytical techniques to provide analytical insights and recommendations that support decision-making to the business as and when required.
- Development of sustainable BI solutions to address business needs and identify opportunities to improve processes and strategies with technology solutions and identify development needs to improve and streamline operations.
- Networking – Build and maintain relationships within relevant business units by creating an understanding of their requirements and gathering feedback.
- Liaise with stakeholders and keep them updated on the progress of the development of requirements.
- Communicates data-driven insights to business analysts and/or business stakeholders.
- Responds timeously and professionally to ad hoc business requests
Time split: 70%
- Design a new perspective model of Customer segments that goes beyond income bands and demographics and speaks more intuitively to customer behaviour, group choices
- Conduct regular Customer Segment deep-dives and financial analyses
- Design, extract/generate and manage performance tables/reporting for frontline colleagues and supervisors
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills; must be able to work with diverse stakeholders. Capability to explain complex mathematical constructs to non-professionals
Time split: 25%
- To monitor the actual business impact of models/insights against the target.
- To understand the key drivers of income & cost and develop and report financial and other performance measures required by local management & BA Finance to monitor the profitability of major products and of individual functions.
- Providing input and assisting in the preparation and timely submission of MTP, STP and RAF to the group.
- Produce periodic reports which will cover all the aspects of the product life cycle including acquisition, portfolio performance, product profitability, credit and collections performance and operational related reports
- Respond to routine and ad hoc information requests.
Bachelor’s Degree: BMI – Business Management and Informatics
HOW TO APPLY?
CLOSING DATE OF APPLICATION
The closing date of the application is September 15, 2022.
For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
OTHER JOBS AVAILABLE
- Progress Savings and Loans Invites Job Applications
- Job Vacancy at Valley View University
- CARE Ghana Calls For Job Applications
- Visa Solutions Healthcare Job Opportunity
- Exciting Career Opportunity at InEvent
- Latest Employment Opportunity at Halliburton
- New Internship Opportunity at Siemens
- Latest Job Recruitment at Enterprise Life
- Ernest & Young Announces New Job Opportunity
- Underground Mining Alliance Job Vacancy
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED