Memberships and Impact Manager Job at Institute of Teacher Education and Development
Institute of Teacher Education and Development (INTED) is inviting applications due July 31, 2022 for the recruitment of five (5) roles as described in the solitication below: Memberships and Impact Manager
Founded in Ghana in 2011, INTED is a non-profit organised response to support quality education delivery in the pre-tertiary education sector. On a mission to build and support local capacity to provide accessible, high-quality professional development that addresses leadership, instructional, and student performance gaps, INTED supported more than 3,500 teachers and heads of over 100 schools in Ghana during the first decade of work. As INTED embarks upon its second decade with the purpose to build a more vibrant, inclusive, impactful, and sustainable organisation, it seeks to onboard passionate competent individuals who will advance the mission to improve educational outcomes in West Africa. Below are the job descriptions of vacancy postings due July 31, 2022. Application review and interviews are on a rolling basis. Please learn more about INTED via www.intedafrica.org.
Position Title/Type: Memberships and Impact Manager/Term-Renewable, Full Time Role
Hybrid role to develop/manage the Organisation’s multiple membership levels with joint responsibility for attainment of advocacy, engagement, impact, vitality, and funding goals
Salary Expectations: Competitive with Incentivation Perquisites and other Benefits
Responsibilities are, but not limited to:
- Firstly, Report to and support the Impact Director, closely work with Communications and Programmes Manager to advance organisational goals, and expected to support junior team members;
- Then, Create and update membership and marketing materials, including letters, brochures, fact sheets, partnership proposals, etc. for membership drives across all levels;
- Moreover, Provide and track services to each level to ensure that all members receive benefits offered and excellent service, from welcome packages, directories, trend/feedback surveys, new sales, and others to global opportunities that enhance existing members’ experience;
- Afterwards, Initiate internal communications, including newsletters, email blasts, event announcements, member profile awareness, etc. to act as an information highway between members and admin;
- Last but not least, Ensure dues paid, sponsorships, and donations are accurately acknowledged and tracked; and
- Finally, Raise the profile, growth, and vitality of, and provide advocacy for all members
- To begin with, Five years’ experience with three years in a similar role;
- Then, Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or other appropriate field;
- Also, Ability to work with modern data analyses, presentation, IT, and online collaboration software;
- Lastly, Strong demonstrable organisational leadership, interpersonal, and communication skills
Office Location for All Roles: Accra, Ghana
How to Apply for Memberships and Impact Manager Job
Email your cover letter explaining your relevant skills/achievements and why we should choose you for the specified role, your resume, and any sample work (Director and Manager Levels) with the subject line [Vacancy Role Lastname-Initials] e.g., Impact Director Role Adjei-SK to [email protected] by July 31, 2022.
Interviews are on a rolling basis. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted – without exception – no unsolicited calls or follows-up on this recruitment.
Females are highly encouraged to apply.
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- Sunda International May 2022 Jobs
- GIBA latest available jobs
- Finance Officers needed in GIZ Ghana
- SECURITY PERSONNEL NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- DRIVERS NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- Job Vacancy at a Telecommunication Company
- Ghana National Association of Teachers Jobs for May 2022
- An oil and gas company’s Latest Job Recruitment
- Lastly, A security company Invites Job Applications
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED