Membership Assistant At Fair Trade Ghana Network
About Fair Trade Ghana
Fair Trade Ghana is a not-for-profit organization that is committed to providing a platform for all producer organizations certified by Fair Trade in Ghana through the promotion of opportunities to support networking and developing strategic partnerships for the benefit and progress of all certified producer groups who are members of the network.
POSITION: Membership Assistant
About The Role
Act as a point of contact for all members and prospective members, providing timely assistance and co-ordinate all administration relating to the admissions process.
- TEAM: Western Africa Network – Regional (WAN)
- LOCATION: Abidjan-Cote D’Ivoire, or Accra-Ghana
- REPORTING LINES:
- Post holder reports to Regional Operation Manager,
- Fairtrade Africa Staff reporting to this post: None
- SCALE LEVEL: Officer 1 BUDGET RESPONSIBILITY: None
Successful applicants will perform the following duties:
1 . Membership Support
- Oversee membership applications and undertake all aspects of data entry relating to members in accordance with the agreed date for collection requirements.
- Conduct key membership tasks including creating invoices and receipts, processing membership invoices and payments, and keeping membership fee payment tracking files up to date.
- Ensure that all responses to membership inquiries are immediate and to a good standard.
- Support the joint planning activity and review with producer organizations and ensure timely gathering and distribution of information to producer organizations.
- Deliver a seamless experience to the members as well as provide support and assistance to team members where needed.
- Process membership payments and liaise with the Finance and Administration Officer to ensure that financial records reconcile to those on the accounting system.
- Monitor the provision of membership service to producer organizations
- Provide logistical and administrative support events and workshops
- Response to member queries, requests, and communications
2 . Reporting and Communication
- Maintain up-to-date membership database and producer records.
- Liaise with the Communications Officer to ensure the clear communication of membership benefits and deliver key information to members.
- Prepare membership activity reports
- Conduct outbound calls and correspondence to support member engagement and retention
- Associate degree in Business Administration or related field
Experience and Knowledge Needed
- 2 years experience in a customer service role to either a membership or the general public
- Experience in managing and maintaining data records
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work to deadlines and cope with pressure, multi-task, demonstrate flexibility
- Proficient in the use of MS Office applications
- Good data entry skills
- Reliable, well organized, and flexible
- Excellent attention to detail
HOW TO APPLY?
An application form (CVs will not be accepted) can be found on the jobs and volunteering page of our website. DOWNLOAD APPLICATION FORM HERE Completed applications should be saved in the applicant’s name and the position of Membership Assistant.
Also, all applicants should state how they meet the essential requirements of the post and include their email address, telephone contacts, and three referees with contact details on the application form.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CLOSING DATE OF APPLICATION:
The application deadline is 11th September 2022
For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
OTHER JOBS AVAILABLE
- Progress Savings and Loans Invites Job Applications
- Job Vacancy at Valley View University
- CARE Ghana Calls For Job Applications
- Visa Solutions Healthcare Job Opportunity
- Exciting Career Opportunity at InEvent
- Latest Employment Opportunity at Halliburton
- New Internship Opportunity at Siemens
- Latest Job Recruitment at Enterprise Life
- Ernest & Young Announces New Job Opportunity
- Underground Mining Alliance Job Vacancy
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED