MEETING TO IMPEACH BOSOME FREHO DCE TURNS CHAOTIC
On Wednesday, July 13, it was reported that some members of the Bosome Freho scheduled to meet up with the purpose it passing a vote of no confidence in their District Chief Executive called Yaw Danso.
These concerned members of the Bosome Freho posit that this meeting to impeach Bosome Freho DCE was called for as a result of the attitude of the DCE towards the people and the chiefs in the district. Expatiating this attitude of the DCE, the members claim that the DCE performs poorly in his tenure of office, and hoarding resources, as such has resulted in a forestall of development in the district.
Moreso, as a result of this poor performance from the DCE, the assembly members are requesting that the president to remove him from office. Better still, the DCE himself should resign from office.
If not, then a vote of no confidence should be passed on him. This has resulted in a lot of tension between the DCE, Yaw Danso, and some concerned members of Bosome Freho. One incident that even caused the assembly members to blurt out was the DCE’s reply when he was told that the assembly members claim that they can’t find him.
He said, “Tell them I am dead, if they claim they can’t find me, tell them I am dead.” However, Yaw Danso later stated that that conversation was off the record because he is on such terms with the interviewer, and hence apologized, stating that it was just a sarcastic comment.
CHAOS AT THE MEETING
During the scheduled meeting in an attempt to impeach the claimed “dead” DCE, it has been reported that the meeting ended in chaos and violence. A video shared indicates that there is great confusion as chairs are brought thrown around.
The glass window of the venue in the video has been dismantled as a result of the melee and confrontations. Nonetheless, the main cause of the chaos or violence isn’t yet known. However, in other news, it is reported that some supporters of the DCE were the ones who stormed the venue of the meeting asking them to halt the process, as directed by the court.
The assembly members were not happy about the situation and this led to a heated argument resulting in violent attacks. Thanks to the police who intervened to restore calm.
Also, for More Interesting Articles, CLICK HERE
- Top 5 African Countries with the Best Education Systems
- HOW TO GET A UK VISA IN GHANA
- What You Need To Know When Starting A Business
- What You Need To Know When Buying A Car
- How Do I Get Rid Of The White Stuff On My Tongue
- Get Rid Of Vagina Odour Immediately
- HOW TO PREPARE PIZZA FROM THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME
- HOW DO I KNOW MY BLOOD GROUP
- KNOW WHY YOU SHOULD NOT MARRY PEOPLE WITH CERTAIN BLOOD GROUPS
- How Can I Stop White Discharge and Itching Naturally
- How to stop menstrual pains fast at home
- What Are the Symptoms & Signs of Gonorrhea and Syphilis?
- How can I stop the pain when I urinate?
- How can I stop sperm from coming early?
- Apply for Police Clearance Certificate in Ghana
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED