Medilab Diagnostic Services limited job for Lab Technicians
Position Title: Medical Lab. Tech/Scientist
Reports to: Lab Manager
Work Location: Tema Community 9
Perform routine medical laboratory tests for the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of disease. Responsible for operation of the laboratory.
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations
- Perform technical laboratory functions including chemistry, hematology, urinalysis and immunology
- Report test results following standard protocols alerting providers and about abnormal results.
- Ensure quality control in collecting specimens, ensure appropriate sampling and maintain accurate record keeping.
- Maintain laboratory equipment and supplies. Set up, maintain, calibrate, clean, and test sterility of medical laboratory equipment.
- Comply with all laboratory policies and OSHA regulations related to safety, cleanliness and infection control.
- Serve as a back-up to the Lab Manager as needed.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of medical laboratory principles, standards, applications and tests.
- Knowledge of medical laboratory safety, cleanliness and infection control policies and regulations.
- Knowledge of medical laboratory equipment uses and maintenance.
- Accuracy – Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
- Communication – Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Computer Skills – Proficient ability to use a computer and electronic medical record.
- Confidentiality – Maintain patient, team member and employer confidentiality.
- Customer Service Oriented – Friendly, cheerful and helpful to patients and others. Ability to meet patients and others needs while following office policies and procedures.
- Detail Oriented – Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
- Flexibility – Ability to adapt easily to changing conditions and work responsibilities.
- Positivity – Display a positive attitude and is a positive agent for change.
- Teamwork – Work as part of a team and collaborate with co-workers.
- Working Under Pressure – Ability to complete assigned tasks under stressful situations.
Education and Experience:
- BSc (Medical Laboratory Science), HND or Diploma in Medical Laboratory Sciences.
Certification and Licensure: AHPC License Required
- Environmentally controlled laboratory environment
- Fast paced environment with occasional high pressure or emergent situations
- Frequent exposure to bodily fluids and other specimens common to laboratory and medical office environment
- May wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) such as gloves or a mask
- Frequent interaction with a diverse population including team members, providers, patients, insurance companies and other members of the public
How to Apply for this Medilab Diagnostic Services limited job for Lab Technicians
Email or Call this number for any query; [email protected]
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE: 15th June 2022
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- Sunda International May 2022 Jobs
- GIBA latest available jobs
- Finance Officers needed in GIZ Ghana
- SECURITY PERSONNEL NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- DRIVERS NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- Job Vacancy at a Telecommunication Company
- Ghana National Association of Teachers Jobs for May 2022
- An oil and gas company’s Latest Job Recruitment
- Lastly, A security company Invites Job Applications
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED