Medical Laboratory Technician at Kintampo Health Research Centre (KHRC)
About the company
Kintampo Health Research Centre (KHRC) is a well-established research center in Africa. It is one of three field research centers run by the Research and Development Division of the Ghana Health Service, an agency of the Ministry of Health. KHRC’s work has an effect on health policy and practice in Ghana, Africa, and the rest of the world. KHRC is in the middle of Ghana. It does research and training both nationally and internationally, and its staff is made up of people from many different fields.
To process, analyze, and report the results of lab tests and samples that come into the Laboratory department in a way that helps research and clinical care.
- Standard Operating Procedures tell you how to do tests and procedures (SPs).
- Do analytical tasks in a short amount of time and help younger lab workers who work under their supervision.
- Use equipment correctly and safely, perform routine maintenance and performance checks without much supervision, and report problems to the Unit Supervisor.
- Follow the rules and do your best to keep the lab equipment and facilities in good shape.
- Show that you can use a variety of automated and manual tools and techniques.
- Do tests using the right analyzers and understand what the results mean and what they mean for the future.
- Do the quality checks that are needed and fill out the quality record sheets that are needed.
- Do whatever tasks and responsibilities the head of facility tells you to do.
Skills or Experience Needed
- Certificate in Medical Laboratory Technology or something similar.
- The Allied Health Professions Council license (AHPC)
Experience skills and attributes
- At least ONE (1) year of experience working in a well-known medical lab.
- At least one (1) year of work experience as an intern at a well-known medical laboratory.
- General knowledge and analytical skills in Microbiology, Haematology, Chemical Pathology, Virology, and Immunology.
- The ability to use lab techniques and equipment well.
- Know about health and safety issues and quality assurance.
- Excellent hand-eye coordination, as well as accurate analytical and practical skills.
- Be able to work with other people.
- Ability to change with your surroundings. Show that you are careful and accurate. Very good verbal and written skills.
- Capable of teaching others how to do standard operating procedures.
- Word processing and spreadsheet use should be easy for you.
- Show that you can adapt and work in a methodical way.
- Ability to work well in a team, be well organized, and be self-motivated.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under stress and meet tight deadlines.
How to Apply for this Medical Laboratory Technician at Kintampo Health Research Centre
Closing Date: February 27, 2023
Also, For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
- Firstly, Totalenergies Marketing Ghana Job Opportunities
- Secondly, RecTrain Services Limited Invites Job Applications
- Thirdly, Exciting Career Opportunity at World Vision
- Moreover, Food and Agriculture Organization Latest Job Postings
- Additionally, Job Vacancy at JSI Research & Training Institute
- Then, Job Opportunity at AutoShack Ghana
- Also, Catholic Relief Services Latest Job Posting
- More so, Employment Advertisement at Glovo
- Afterwards, Job Vacancies Available at The Haven Hotel
- Finally, Beacon International School Job Opportunities
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED