Purpose of the Role
Works in collaboration with the mechanical supervisors to maintain the physical assets of the terminal area.
- Perform the planned preventive, unplanned breakdown, and opportunity mechanical maintenance, refurbishment, repair activities to deliver quality, reliable equipment back to the Unit.
- Provides the day-to-day heavy equipment support.
- Act as maintenance support to Operations when called for to deal with prioritised needs of the terminal.
- Perform all the preventive mechanical maintenance activities and record in respective equipment history books
- Monitor / inspect, oiling and greasing, if required of all equipment on daily basis
- Testing, repairs, troubleshooting and maintenance of mechanical equipment.
- Adhere to maintenance plans to improve assets reliability and usage life span.
- Undertake preventive maintenance program for equipment’s as per schedule and record.
- Work in accordance with department goals as per the Company Maintenance Policy and strive towards reliability, cost-effectiveness, optimum maintenance and efficiency.
- Ensure the observance of safety and fire regulations and good housekeeping practices.
- Schedule the activities as per the maintenance plan.
- Report and discuss accidents, incidents, near misses, pollution or emission occurrences.
- Attends that equipment preparation requirements, e.g., permit to work, draining, cooling, etc.
- Maintain the area in an orderly manner.
Qualification Required & Experience
Key Competencies/Skills Required
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum 3 Years’ experience as maintenance technician.
- Knowledge in entire process of the Terminal.
- Knowledge in computer.
- Strong documentation skill like maintaining log book etc.
- Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to perform basic math skills that will encompass, adding and subtracting fractions, word problems, percentages, mixed numbers, decimals, and basic mechanics.
- Knowledge in the use of measuring devices, like gauging tapes, thermometers, tapes measures, Knowledge of basic computer skills, excel, work Microsoft office and outlook.
- High level of attention to details
- Team player.
How To Apply For The Job
If you wish to work at Tema Oil Terminal, please send a cover letter and a CV with the Position as the subject to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 22 November, 2021
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED