Mechanical Technician Engineer Job at Electrofax Engineering Services (Gh.) Limited
- Vacancy: Mechanical Technician Engineer
- COMPANY: Electrofax Engineering Services (Gh.) Limited
- LOCATION: Tarkwa
- JOB TYPE: Full-time
Ideal candidate should be proactive and results oriented in quarry operations and equipment maintenance. Should be able to design and implement complex operational systems to achieve milestones, monthly and annual quotas. Should be able to do system troubleshooting.
Candidate should be a licenced professional engineer and have extensive experience as an electrical engineer in quarry operation.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Firstly, Perform project estimation/pricing, documentation and timescales
- Then, Review technical drawings and specifications and ensure that installation and operations are in conformity.
- Also, Contribute in undertaking relevant research in area of operations and/or services
- Besides the above, Competent computer-aided/assisted software (AUTOCAD) user.
- Ensure continuous improvement to meet clients’ requests and targets
- Contribute to working capital optimization by identifying critical parts (based on risk assessment and implementation of preventive maintenance
routines on critical equipment’s).
- Attend to all faults and ensure routine maintenance of plant, machines and equipment.
- Support in ordering critical spare parts.
- Servicing, repairing, modifying and testing equipment that operate primarily on the basis of mechanical principles.
- Finally, Documenting, recording and analysing data.
Qualification Required & Experience
- Firstly, BSc/BEng/HND in Mechanical Engineering
- Secondly, Master’s degree will be an added advantage
- Thirdly, Professional certification in Project Management (Required)
- Lastly, WORKING EXPERIENCE 10 years and above
REQUIRED SKILLS OR COMPETENCIES
- To begin with, Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Secondly, Should have strong analytical skills.
- Then, Ability to prioritize and manage time to meet deadlines.
- Moreover, Ability to work a flexible schedule as needed.
- Afterwards, Strong computer skills in Microsoft office, Ms Project and working experience in planned maintenance.
- Additionally, Strong ability to manage process plant instrumentation and electrical equipment maintenance
- Also, Sound process plant business acumen and ability to influence main cost drivers to achieve set objectives.
- Besides that, Must possess mineral commission competency certificate to work as an Engineer in a Mine (Required).
- Most importantly, Must have a very good inter departmental relationship
- Last but not least, Experience working in a mining or quarry setting is preferred.
- Finally, Possess significant experience managing and executing projects or have evidential detailed analysis and contract management skills
SALARY RANGE: Negotiable
Interested candidate should send their CVs to: [email protected]
Closing Date: 24 July, 2022
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- Sunda International May 2022 Jobs
- GIBA latest available jobs
- Finance Officers needed in GIZ Ghana
- SECURITY PERSONNEL NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- DRIVERS NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- Job Vacancy at a Telecommunication Company
- Ghana National Association of Teachers Jobs for May 2022
- An oil and gas company’s Latest Job Recruitment
- Lastly, A security company Invites Job Applications
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED