Mastercard Foundation Latest Career Opportunities
Mastercard Foundation seeks a world where everyone has the opportunity to learn and prosper. Through its Young Africa Works strategy and Canadian EleV program, the Foundation works with partners to ensure that millions of young people, especially young women, access quality education, financial services, and dignified work.
Mastercard Foundation was established in 2006 through the generosity of Mastercard when it became a public company. The Foundation is independent with its own Board of Directors and CEO.
- Firstly, Provide input into the development of the foundation’s audit strategy and risk based annual internal audit plan which covers all countries and functions
- Secondly, Execute on the Foundation’s annual internal audit plan
- Thirdly, Provide audit reports to management that articulate the potential impact of issues identified and provide practical recommendations. Collaborate with management on implementation and track progress.
- Firstly, Provide input into the ERM policy, risk profile, risk appetite and risk management activities from a regional perspective
- Secondly, Promote cultural awareness of risk management that will assist in responsible risk taking within the region
- Thirdly, Contribute to the development and deployment of strategic risk management frameworks, programs and processes needed to build a robust, strong and sustainable control environment in the country
How to Apply for this Mastercard Foundation Latest Career Opportunities
Interested candidates should click on any of the positions above to read more and apply.
Closing Date: 24th November 2022
For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
OTHER AVAILABLE JOBS
- Job Vacancies at a luxurious hotel in the Madina Metropolis
- New Job Advertisement at Lumenis
- New Job Opportunity at INFUSEmedia
- Exciting Career Opportunity at ERM
- Sarpsolutions Ltd New Job Opportunities
- M.C. Systems Solutions Invites Job Applications
- Orica New Recruitment Opportunity
- JSI Research & Training Institute Latest Job Vacancy
- Marie Stopes International Ghana Invites Job Applications
- APPLY NOW|| U.S. Pharmacopeial Convention (USP) Urgent Recruitment Notice
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED
For daily job alerts, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group