MASSIVE RECRUITMENT || Job Vacancies at a Hospital in GA South District
A Newly Built Hospital in GA South District is seeking to recruit candidates for the following positions:
The successful applicant shall be required to reside within the vicinity/premises of the hospital and perform on-call duties in the main and attend to in-patients.
The successful applicant shall be required to lead all the support services of the hospital to ensure the efficiency and effectiveness of the services we render to our clients. Will be required to produce monthly statistical data of health service activities and other administrative reports. Together with the Medical Director, he/she shall the responsible for the operations and corporate image of the hospital.
The successful applicant shall be responsible for all professional and other auxiliary nurses in the hospital, preparing their duty schedules as well as leave schedules in accordance with laid down procedures.
Successful applicants must be prepared to run a shift system (either two or three shifts) and understand that no one leaves a shift without handing it over properly to a reliever. All Medical Officers, Resident Doctors shall report to the Medical Director.
Successful applicants will generally have the same conditionalities as above for Medical Officers except that the rules and regulations of the Medical and Dental Council shall apply.
Successful applicants shall run a three (3) shift system and report appropriately either directly to the Matron or through Supervising managers in charge of a shift. It shall be clear that no nurse leaves a shift without properly handing it over to the reliever.
Successful applicants shall Verify dosage on medications prescribed by health care providers, Prepare prescriptions according to prescriber instructions and Ensure whether or not a particular medication will interact with other medications used by the patient
- Firstly, Maintaining daily logs and equipment record books.
- Secondly, Cleaning, sterilizing, maintaining, and calibrating laboratory equipment.
- Firstly, Welcoming customers, answering their questions, helping them locate items, and providing advice or recommendations.
- Secondly, Operating scanners, scales, cash registers, and other electronics.
- Firstly, Deploy, configure, and maintain ICT systems and databases, including networks, servers, and telecommunications. Troubleshoot and address issues to ensure optimal performance.
- Then, Configure and maintain applications and user devices. Provide timely and quality service delivery, technical support, and advice to user requests to ensure proper user access to agency business data and information.
- Firstly, Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Secondly, Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
How to Apply for this Job Vacancies at a Hospital in GA South District
Interested candidates should click on any of the positions above to read more and apply.
Closing date for submission of applications is October 15, 2022
For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
- University of Ghana Announces Job Vacancies
- USAID West Africa Call For Job Applications
- Exciting Career Opportunity at WASCAL
- West Africa Trade and Investment Hub Invites Job Applications
- Newmont Mining Corporation Job Available Vacancy
- Adeo Ghana Invites Job Applications
- Noguchi Memorial Institute for Medical Research Call For Job Applications
- Canonical Latest Job Vacancies
- Massive Recruitment|| SOCODEVI Invite Job Applications
- Massive Recruitment|| MDF West Africa Limited Job Openings
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED