Massive Job Recruitment at International Maritime Hospital
The International Maritime Hospital (IMaH), a subsidiary of the Ghana Ports and Harbours Authority, is a 130-bed ultramodern tertiary hospital, with state-of-the art medical facilities, located in Community three, Tema, Ghana.
International Maritime Hospital (IMaH), Community 3, Tema, is seeking eligible applicants for the following positions.
Diagnose and manage commonly occurring conditions in cardiology and Manage the cardiology unit of the hospital
Diagnose and manage common neurological conditions.
Diagnose and manage acute and chronic lung infections and disease and also Provide organ system support and the investigation, diagnosis and treatment of acutely ill patients.
Perform minimally invasive procedures using radiologic imaging guidance for the treatment of a variety of diseases
Provide peri-operative anesthetic management of all types of surgical patients in elective, emergency and in critical care situations as well as the management of acute and chronic pain.
To confirm diagnosis of cancer, determine the appropriate treatments and coordinate treatment plans, prescribe various types of treatment, immunotherapy.
Management of cardio-pulmonary and critical
How to Apply for this Job Recruitment at International Maritime Hospital
Interested candidates should click on any of the positions above to read more and apply.
Closing Date: SEPTEMBER 6, 2022
For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
OTHER JOBS AVAILABLE
- Progress Savings and Loans Invites Job Applications
- Then, Job Vacancy at Valley View University
- Additionally, CARE Ghana Calls For Job Applications
- Also, Visa Solutions Healthcare Job Opportunity
- Thereafter, Exciting Career Opportunity at InEvent
- Moreover, Latest Employment Opportunity at Halliburton
- New Internship Opportunity at Siemens
- Afterwards, Latest Job Recruitment at Enterprise Life
- Ernest & Young Announces New Job Opportunity
- Lastly, Underground Mining Alliance Job Vacancy
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED