Marketing / Sales Officer at Ficus Construction Africa
About the Position:
Ficus Construction Africa, which is based in Accra, invites applications from enthusiastic individuals for the position of marketing and sales officers to join our dynamic team. This permanent position is well suited to an individual who is looking to advance their career in marketing and sales and also gain hands-on experience in a thriving conducive workplace. Based within the marketing and sales department, you will assist the team in all areas of marketing and sales to achieve agreed targets. This position also offers the opportunity to progress into a higher role.
Title of Job: marketing and sales officers
Location: Sakora, Tomato Street, Adenta West, Accra
Ficus Construction Africa is a company that builds things with the help of technology. We want everyone to be able to build and own a house, so our business interests include construction, equipment rental, construction consulting, the supply of building materials, and the supply of skilled construction workers.
Qualifications and Experience
- Must show more interest or passion for this industry and a background in it.
- A good candidate must have at least a bachelor’s degree in marketing or another degree in a related field and at least three years of experience in a similar role.
- Excellent communication skills and very strong leadership skills.
- You need to be able to think deeply and be creative.
- Must know what’s going on in the marketing and consumer psychology fields.
- Must be able to stay on task and ready to take on more than one job.
- Be able to work well under pressure, with tight deadlines and high standards for quality.
- An advanced understanding of and skill with Microsoft Office (a test will be administered to evaluate skill level).
- You must be comfortable working on an international team from a distance and in a digital setting.
- Good at paying attention to details, being disciplined, being self-motivated, being flexible, and taking responsibility.
- An attitude and demeanor that is upbeat, enthusiastic, and inspiring.
- Works well with other people.
Among the responsibilities, but not all of them, are the following:
- To come up with a well-researched plan for marketing and sales for the company.
- Writing a variety of marketing and sales materials for businesses and consumers.
- To agree on goals that the team can reach.
- Communicating with outside partners in the same industry.
- To be in charge of the following business tasks: product development in the marketing and sales department, online and offline advertising, and research on consumers and the market.
- Plan ahead and keep track of marketing and sales trends.
- Make advertising campaigns that promote the business and make real people aware of it, both online and off.
- Make plans for pricing and targeting based on demographic data, and work with the team to get the word out about what the company has to offer.
- Make sure that marketing materials and content are made.
- Do everything else that needs to be done to increase business sales.
- Be in charge of the whole marketing and sales process.
- Make sure the company’s website, blog, social media, and any other content marketing channels have interesting and useful content.
- To build relationships and partnerships with other key players like vendors, advertising agencies, and creative arts that are reliable and long-lasting.
Excellent knowledge and hands-on experience in managing the marketing department of a construction company. At least three years of experience in this role or a similar role in the construction industry.
How to Apply for Marketing / Sales Officer at Ficus Construction Africa
The applications will be looked at one at a time until the job is filled. Please send your 1) curriculum vitae and 2) a cover letter explaining how your work experience fits the job. 3) a sample of writing (from school or work), and 4) to:
To apply, send an email to email@example.com with “Brand Manager” in the subject line. There is a lot of competition for jobs. The planned meeting is likely to start as soon as possible.
Closing Date: March 12, 2023
Also, For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
- Firstly, Totalenergies Marketing Ghana Job Opportunities
- Secondly, RecTrain Services Limited Invites Job Applications
- Thirdly, Exciting Career Opportunity at World Vision
- Moreover, Food and Agriculture Organization Latest Job Postings
- Additionally, Job Vacancy at JSI Research & Training Institute
- Then, Job Opportunity at AutoShack Ghana
- Also, Catholic Relief Services Latest Job Posting
- More so, Employment Advertisement at Glovo
- Afterwards, Job Vacancies Available at The Haven Hotel
- Finally, Beacon International School Job Opportunities
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED