Company Name: SKY iNOTECH LTD
Job Category: Marketing
SKY iNOTECH LTD is the parent company of iiNOVER, which is a promising global marketplace where demand and supply of all forms of services interact. The platform offers a seamless business world of convenience, reliability and cost effectiveness to service providers and freelancers of all kinds and their clients, thereby increasing profitability and value for money to both parties.
The company currently seeks to recruit a Marketing Officer and an IT Officer for immediate employment.
Job Title: MARKETING OFFICER.
A successful marketing officer will be tasked to:
- Plan and oversee the organization’s marketing activities and campaigns.
- Ensure that all marketing operations are successful in meeting the goals set by management.
- Contribute in the implementation of marketing strategies.
- Organize and attend marketing activities or events to raise brand awareness.
- Prepare content for publication as marketing material and oversee distribution.
- Conduct market research to identify opportunities for promotion and growth.
- Handle customer service/relationship issues arising from marketing activities.
Required skills and Experiences
Applicants must hold following qualifications and experiences at the time of applying:
- BSc or HND in Marketing, Business Administration or related qualification.
- At least two years’ experience as a Marketer.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong digital marketing/online marketing and presentation skills.
- Computer literate, excellent knowledge in MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel will be an added advantage.
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Good traditional media and social media marketing skills.
- Fluent in at least two local languages – Twi plus any other local language. Ga/Ewe/Fante will be an added advantage.
- 27 years or less as at the time of applying for this position, preferably a lady.
- Applicant must have no criminal record.
- Reside in Accra.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested persons should send their CVs and cover letters to: [email protected]
Deadline: Wednesday 17th March 2021.
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED