- Research and evaluate new product opportunities, demand for potential products, and customer needs and insights;
- Execute marketing strategy and the execution of plans for existing products;
- Assisting in the execution of market research and surveys by the department;
- Compiling monthly highlight reports by the department;
- Ensure effective, branded marketing communications, including the company website, print communication, and advertising;
- Manage website SEO and other digital marketing to increase visits to the website;
- Assisting with PR activities and any other task that may be assigned.
Required Skills or Experience
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or a related field;
- Minimum of 2 years working experience.
- Communication skills and networking ability;
- Should be able to completely execute marketing-related research;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Commercial Awareness;
- Good knowledge of product development and research;
- Efficient in Microsoft Office applications and other office productivity applications;
- Good communication skills;
- Great communication skills including written, verbal, presentation, and social media;
- Demonstrable experience of marketing generalist background;
- CRM & marketing platform experience.
HOW TO APPLY
CVs should be sent by email to [email protected]
CLOSING DATE: December 30, 2021
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED