Marketing Associate at mPharma
A central feature of our QualityRx program is establishing the pharmacy as a primary healthcare center. mPharma works closely with partner pharmacies within the QualityRx network on initiatives to increase footfall and expand the customer base and satisfaction. Our overall objective is to allow pharmacies to offer more than just dispensing medication.
mPharma is keen on ensuring that patients can see the pharmacy as a place to access all their primary care needs. You will work with the primary care team and other stakeholders to promote the service and drive patient adoption and satisfaction.
- Working with retail teams, community health nurses in interacting with patients and potential mutti members to understand the key patient needs at communities where mutti pharmacies are.
- Secondly, Interacting closely with patients and potential customers to understand who they are, what their health care requirements are and how to connect with the target markets.
- He/she will advise the team on strategic locations/spots to conduct community health outreaches, also plan and execute this strategy.
- Then, He/she will work with the team to create strategies to drive consultations and adoption of patient support programs
- Manage and collaborate with agencies and stakeholders, identify and initiate partnerships with new vendors.
- Also, Work with an agency to design print materials brochure, flyers, branded t-shirts, logos, signposts, and all other marketing tools.
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets
- Moreover, Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance on a monthly basis
- Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results
- Afterward, Work with the health services team to create educative content and materials for primary care marketing
- Finally, Strategizing with the team to come up with fresh, innovative ideas/or modify existing ones
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, communications, or another related field.
- 5+ years of professional experience in marketing communications
How to Apply for this Marketing Associate at mPharma
Closing Date: 21st September 2022
For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
OTHER JOBS AVAILABLE
- Progress Savings and Loans Invites Job Applications
- Job Vacancy at Valley View University
- CARE Ghana Calls For Job Applications
- Visa Solutions Healthcare Job Opportunity
- Exciting Career Opportunity at InEvent
- Latest Employment Opportunity at Halliburton
- New Internship Opportunity at Siemens
- Latest Job Recruitment at Enterprise Life
- Ernest & Young Announces New Job Opportunity
- Underground Mining Alliance Job Vacancy
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED