Marketing And Communications Officer Needed at Lively Minds
Lively Minds, an award-winning charity, is hiring to support our ambitious and exciting Early Childhood Development programme in Ghana and Uganda.
The postholder will have the exciting role of supporting the team in Ghana strengthen our communications approach. The postholder will support our communications and marketing activities to ensure the GES Lively Minds programme increases its visibility amongst key stakeholders.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Firstly, Works closely with the Head of Marketing and Communication and our managers in Ghana and Uganda to ensure that we maintain active presence on all LM social media platforms.
- Secondly, Photograph programme activities,collect and share relevant content/report on field activities.
- Thirdly, Develop and produce engaging, promotional and informational communication and marketing materials e.g. flyers, videos, social media content, etc.
- Then, Support in the production of reports to donors and other stakeholders by collating the progress of our programme.
- Also, Liaises with our IT team in keeping track of LM marketing and communications trends .
- Moreover, Assist in developing escalation protocols for managing communication crisis.
- Furthermore, Assist in conducting market research to identify opportunities for promotion and growth
- Additionally, Support in drafting Lively Minds communications with approval from Head of Marketing & Communications
- More so, Support Head of Marketing and Communications in drafting high quality marketing and PR materials (i.e pitch decks, blogs, proposals, reports, web content, social media, videos, photos, presentations, award applications, news/features articles)
- Afterwards, Provide administrative support for all content and updates to the website and social media platforms, ensuring these are consistent with the Lively Minds brand.
- Last but not least, Support in organising engagement events (stakeholder and funder visits, dissemination events)
- Finally, You may be assigned any other responsibility in agreement with your line manager, in contribution to Lively Minds work and in recognition of your experience and skills. It is therefore expected for staff to be flexible and willing to contribute to the work of the wider team.
Required Skills or Experience
Essential Experience and Skills
- Undergraduate degree, preferably in communication and marketing IT Savvy
- 1-2 years experience in Marketing and Communication skills, including knowledge in photography
- Knowledge of current marketing and communcation tools
Desirable Experience and Skills
- Experience delivering training and building the capacity of others
- You will be expected to perform against the Lively Minds Competencies.
How To Apply for Marketing And Communications Officer at Lively Minds
If this sounds like you, please complete an application form and send it together with your CV to [email protected] by the 27th of June 2022
Due to resource constraints, we apologise, but we will only respond to shortlisted candidates.
Lively Minds operates a strict Child & Vulnerable Adult Protection Policy, and we, therefore, check suitability of successful candidates though background checks consisting of references and police checks.
Lively Minds is fully committed to equity, diversity and inclusion. We want this to reflect in the diversity of the people who work for us and we welcome applications from people from all backgrounds and identities.
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- Sunda International May 2022 Jobs
- GIBA latest available jobs
- Finance Officers needed in GIZ Ghana
- SECURITY PERSONNEL NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- DRIVERS NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- Job Vacancy at a Telecommunication Company
- Ghana National Association of Teachers Jobs for May 2022
- An oil and gas company’s Latest Job Recruitment
- Lastly, A security company Invites Job Applications
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED