To control and oversee all business operations, people and ventures. The ideal candidate, a strategist, will serve as the highest ranking member of the organisation, responsible for the overall success of the business. The candidate must possess very strong crisis management skills. essential for ensuring the constant drive of the Company towards fulfilling the short-term and long-term objectives without a diverge from its strategic guidelines.
Educational / Professional Qualification / Experience
- A five (5) year minimum proven experience as Managing Director in an Agro-business Organisation
- Demonstrable experience in developing strategic and business plans
- Familiarity with corwrate law and management best practices
- Strong understanding of corporate finance and measures of performance
- Excellent organisational and leadership skills
- Thorough knowledge of market changes and forces that influence the company
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving abilities
- BSc/BA in Agri-business Management or relevant field; MSc/MA will be preferred
- strong professional network base- and international relations experience.
- Age range below 45 years.
- IT/ Computer literate, Driving Skills & Licence, Travel experience, French/ German Fluent (a plus)
How To Apply
Interested persons should send their cover letters and Curriculum Vitae with a minimum of three referees to:
latest by Thursday 25th August, 2020
Applicants are required to present two hard copies of their relevant certificates and aacademic records and indicate the role being applied for on both the cover letter and email title
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUP, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
DOWNLOAD NEWSNOWGH MOBILE APP BELOW FOR MORE JOBS
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED