Manager, Support – MTN Global Connect Jobs at MTN Ghana
MTN Ghana is seeking to recruit qualified and experienced candidates for the following position: Manager, Support – MTN Global Connect
The role will be responsible for providing Technical operations support, managing a support desk which includes end user and OpCo 1st line support for Roaming, Signaling, Messaging, IT, IP/MPLS areas.
Provide 1st line support for issues/queries raised by customers:
- Undertaking raised tickets and preliminary communication with end users
- Then, Analyse impact of incidents and provide feedback to affected users or business area
- Also, Provide escalation support to the team to expedite the resolution on incidents
- Moreover, Ability to find/explore workaround solutions for exceptions not covered in the initial configurations of the systems
3rd party L3 support.
- Firstly, Liaise with 3rd lines of support to resolve incidents
- Secondly, Escalate the resolution of issues
- Thirdly, Obtain 3rd lines support, track progress
- Also, Produce monthly SLA reports on support issues, correspondent status, aging & blocking factors
- Then, Ensure customer service performance is up to standards
- Moreover, Support the deployment of new customer connectivity within project timelines
- Thereafter, Required to, manage workloads, and prioritize work across the team as well as develop the service delivery organization within Kenya.
- Afterwards, Responsible for resource optimization across the organization.
- In addition, Oversee and Manage team performance and productivity
- Last but not least, Definition of ICT strategies, plans, policies, projects and service levels.
- Finally, Spearhead cross-functional engagements for service delivery improvement
MTN is entering a new phase in its lifecycle where operational and commercial excellence has become critical for success. This function must therefore ensure successful delivery in the context of:
Qualification Required & Experience for this Jobs at MTN Ghana
To begin with, Education
- Minimum 4-year Academic Degree (Engineering/Computer Science/ Business)
- Fluent in English and language of country preferable
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience
- Strong IT background in Telco environment
- Good understanding of the telecommunication industry – especially wholesale carrier services is desirable
- Experience on a similar role
- Good knowledge of the OSS and BSS system architectures
Also, Professional/Technical competencies:
- Have the ability to work effectively with multiple stakeholders in a multi-cultural environment
- Ability to identify key issues in a situation and to think creatively and strategically in facing internal and external challenges
- The ability to provide direction and leadership towards multiple business units with the organization
- Maturity to handle ambiguity and adaptive to dynamic environment
- Strong technical and analytical skills
Afterwards, Physical Skills/ Competencies:
- Regional and international travel
- Ability to adapt to changing requirements of business and staff members
- Have excellent Interpersonal and technical skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Must have excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
How To Apply For The Jobs at MTN Ghana
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae to: [email protected]
Kindly indicate the title of the role as the email subject and note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Closing Date: 29 April, 2022
For More Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
- Ghana AIDS Commission Jobs for April 2022
- Council for Scientific and Industrial Research Ghana Jobs
- JOB OPPORTUNITIES AT THE 13TH AFRICAN GAMES, ACCRA 2023
- Graphic Communication Group Job Vacancies
- Drivers Needed For Immediate Employment
- New Job Openings at FHI 360
- Johnson & Johnson’s Latest Job Recruitment
- Job Vacancy at Mutani Technologies
- Exciting Career Opportunity at Rainforest Alliance
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED