MANAGEMENT TRAINEE PROGRAM job – Golden Mainland Company
MANAGEMENT TRAINEE PROGRAM
Our Management Trainee Program is designed to combine a series of departmental rotations and scheduled assessments geared towards the preparation of trainees for leadership roles in the areas that maximize their strengths, ambitions and aspirations. The training prepares candidates for managerial positions in Golden Mainland and its affiliate companies. The programme is estimated to run for a period of 18 months with an additional 2 months of training at Ontario Infrastructure in Canada.
Qualification and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree; Second Class Upper Preferred
- Successful completion of National Service
- Computer Literacy
- Effective decision-making ability, even in high stressful situations
- Positive, enthusiastic attitude with leadership mentality
- Strong desire to learn, grow and thrive on working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work in a team and independently
- Ability to multitask, extremely organized, great attention to detail
- Excellent communication/written/verbal skills must be able to speak effectively over the phone and in-person and with people from various backgrounds and cultures.
What we Offer
- Generous Base Salary
- 2-month training at Ontario Infrastructure in Canada
- Career growth
- Assumption of middle management role on successful completion
- Medical insurance
Interested applicants should fill the application form and attach their CVs.
Application ends on 20th February, 2020.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group