Reporting to the Senior Manager, the role will be responsible for planning, undertaking, and reporting on management consultancy projects conducted by the firm.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Strong first degree from a recognized university.
- The lawyer must be Bar-qualified.
- Post-graduate degree in Finance, Economics, Business Administration, Governance, Law, etc.
- 5-10 years of working experience.
- Familiarity with the local terrain and international experience.
- Knowledgeable, good thinker, and highly analytical.
- Ability to write winning proposals. Ability to deliver to client requirements, on time and to the firm’s quality standards.
- Excellent communicator and competent report writer.
- Leadership and teamwork capabilities.
- Ability to work full-time weekdays, and often on weekends.
HOW TO APPLY
CV and Application Letter to be sent by email to: The Hiring Manager, ShawbellConsulting Limited [email protected]
No 9, Klottey Crescent, Ring Road East,
North Labone, Accra, Ghana.
CLOSING DATE: by 5th January 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE