Mamuadu Rural Bank Invites Job Applications
- Job Title: OFFICE ASSISTANT
- Department: HUMAN RESOURCES
- Reports directly to: THE PRINCIPAL DIRECTOR
- Supervise: NON-SUPERVISORY/MANAGEMENT
To help the Chief Executive Officer by helping with the day-to-day needs of the office and managing the Organization’s general administrative tasks.
- Make memos, letters, and faxes and send them out.
- Handle sensitive information in a private way.
HND or a Degree in Secretaryship and Management Studies At least three years of work experience in banking are required.
Maintain the administrative organization, which includes sending out mail and faxes and writing letters.
- Be able to communicate well both orally and in writing.
- Ability to get along with people from all walks of life.
How to Apply for this Mamuadu rural Bank Job
The following address is where all applications and CVs should be sent: email@example.com
Closing Date: February 6, 2023.
Also, For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
- Firstly, Totalenergies Marketing Ghana Job Opportunities
- Secondly, RecTrain Services Limited Invites Job Applications
- Thirdly, Exciting Career Opportunity at World Vision
- Moreover, Food and Agriculture Organization Latest Job Postings
- Additionally, Job Vacancy at JSI Research & Training Institute
- Then, Job Opportunity at AutoShack Ghana
- Also, Catholic Relief Services Latest Job Posting
- More so, Employment Advertisement at Glovo
- Afterwards, Job Vacancies Available at The Haven Hotel
- Finally, Beacon International School Job Opportunities
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED