MALTA WORK AND RESIDENCE PERMIT
Malta’s reputation for stability, dependability, and security has helped it become one of Europe’s top investment places. Foreign citizens seeking an alternate abode in Europe are granted residency rights through the Malta Residence Permit Programme.
MALTA WORK VISA
Malta is a modest but incredibly dynamic and contemporary nation. In order to experience all Malta has to offer while working there, you must understand how to apply for a Maltese work permit and what requirements you must fulfill. To work in Malta, any foreign national must submit a visa application.
TYPES OF MALTA VISAS AND PERMITS
These are the many Malta work permits available:
1 . Single Permit
A work visa that enables long-term residence and employment is known as Malta single permit. You require a work offer from a Maltese employer in order to submit an application for a single permit.
2 . EU Blue Card
Highly skilled individuals who will fill a qualified position and earn at least 1.5 times Malta’s average gross yearly pay are given the EU Blue Card.
3 . Key employment initiative
This work visa is granted quite quickly—it takes five days to process it. However, you must ensure that you meet the eligibility requirements in order to be eligible for the Key Workforce Initiative:
- Work experience and relevant skills are required for the position.
- A salary of at minimum €30,000 each year.
- Obtain copies of your last three years’ worth of job history.
REQUIREMENTS FOR MALTA VISAS AND WORK PERMITS
The following list of paperwork is required when registering for a residence permit and work permit in Malta:
- An active passport
- The application for a work visa
- The size of a passport
- Your most recent CV
- Medical Insurance
- Proof of accommodations
- Flight schedule
PROCEDURES TO APPLY FOR AN MALTA WORK VISA
When registering for a work permit in Malta, adhere to the following steps:
- Gather the necessary paperwork. You need the above-listed paperwork in order to qualify for a work visa for Malta.
- Send in your application. The form for a Maltese work visa (also known as a single permit) must be submitted from within Malta. Here is how it works:
- At the Malta embassy in your country, apply for a nationality visa for employment.
- Get the interim receipt card.
- Request a Single Permit
- Obtain a work permit, then start your job. You’ll get a reply via email or text message after you and your potential employer has filed all necessary applications.
Foreign citizens seeking an alternate abode in Europe are granted residency rights through the Malta Residence Permit Programme. To get updates on Malta’s work and residency permits, check NewsNowGh.
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED