M-KOPA Calls For Job applications
Legal Counsel at M-KOPA
The scale and impact of our work is massive. M-KOPA is a fast-growing Fin Tech company offering millions of underbanked customers across Africa access to life-enhancing products and services. From our roots as the pioneer in pay-as-you-go “PayGo’” solar energy for off grid homes, we have grown into one of the most advanced connected asset ﬁnancing platforms in the world, empowering a broad range of customers to achieve progress in their lives.
The main purpose of the job holder is to make sure that M-KOPA’s business is adhering to law, and to give legal advice and monitor all applicable legal aspects.
Key Job Functions
- Firstly, Give accurate and timely counsel to executives in a variety of legal topics(regulation, compliance, labor law, partnerships, international ventures, corporate finance etc.)
- Secondly, Draft and solidify agreements, contracts, statements, agreements, and other legal documents to ensure the company’s full legal rights
- Then, ProvidelegalcounseltoM-KOPAinconnectionwithon-goingcontractualrelationshipswithdomesticand international suppliers, distributors, regulators, investors, external counsel, public authority.
- Also, To anticipate and manage the(legal )risks connected with or resulting from the business strategy and operations, and devise efficient defense strategies
- Additionally, To specify internal governance policies and regularly monitor compliance through the management and oversight of compliance across all M-KOPA markets
- Besides that, Liaise with colleagues and external counsel on litigation, legal advice and other legal issues.
- Afterwards, Communicate and negotiate with external parties(regulators, investors, external counsel, public authority etc.), creating relations of trust
- Last but not least, Apply effective risk management techniques and offer proactive advise on possible legal issues
- Finally, Keep up with current changes on all relevant areas of laws and contributing to the enhancement of the knowledge base of the company’s legal function
M-KOPA is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to assembling a diverse, broadly trained staff. Women, minorities, and people with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
M-KOPA does not collect/charge any money as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement. This means that we never ask for ‘recruitment fees’, ‘processing fees’, ‘interview fees’ or any other kind of money in exchange for offer letters or interviews at any time during the hiring process.
How to Apply
Closing Date: 31st May 2022
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- Sunda International May 2022 Jobs
- GIBA latest available jobs
- Finance Officers needed in GIZ Ghana
- SECURITY PERSONNEL NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- DRIVERS NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- Job Vacancy at a Telecommunication Company
- Ghana National Association of Teachers Jobs for May 2022
- An oil and gas company’s Latest Job Recruitment
- A security company Invites Job Applications
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED