Lycopodium Calls For Job Applications
POSITION: Warehouse Officer (Senior)
Lycopodium is proud to provide high-quality professional engineering and project delivery services around the world in the resources, infrastructure, and industrial processes sectors. The company has offices in Australia, Africa, Canada, and the Philippines. We can offer you a varied career that could take you anywhere in the world if you join our global team and learn from well-known experts in their fields.
Lycopodium is looking for a Warehouse Officer in Ahafo North to join our expanding Project Services team.
The Warehouse Officer (Senior) will report to the Material Manager and be in charge of making plans to track how much storage is being used, managing warehouse facilities, and reviewing the operational quality and efficiency of warehouse storage and layout plans to make sure they meet Project, Client, and Company needs.
The things you’ll have to do
- Make sure that the correct SOP, warehouse supervisor instructions, and QHSE rules are followed when stacking and storing items.
- Use the warehouse supervisor’s planning schedule and pre-alerts to assign equipment, warehouse space, and people.
- Hold daily operations/toolbox meetings with the warehouse teams that need to be there.
- Gate passes and delivery notes are given out for each truck or activity.
- Coordinate how shipments come in, are stored, and go out in a timely, safe, and efficient way while making sure that everyone is held accountable.
The skills you can offer
- Eagle eye for details.
- Character traits like honesty, reliability, and dedication.
- Ability to work well under pressure, with little supervision, and to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work with people at all levels of an organization as well as people from outside the organization.
- Skills for figuring things out
The Benefits We’ll Provide
Lycopodium has a strong company culture that puts an emphasis on career growth and improving technical skills. You can expect to work with a team of highly skilled professionals on a wide range of large projects.
We know that everyone is different and that your needs may change as your career goes on. This is why:
- Invest in our people for the long term so they can build a varied and rewarding career while learning from the best in their field.
- Allow our people to work and take care of other things, like family or school, by giving them flexible work hours.
- Are working on important projects with people and technology that will help the workplace of the future.
- We encourage and value diversity and inclusion, and we welcome applications from people of all ages, genders, abilities, and backgrounds.
Our values of Respect, Integrity, and Diligence show how much we care about equal opportunity. They are part of who we are, both as individuals and as a group.
We are a 2023 Circle Back Initiative Employer, which means that we promise to get back to everyone who applies.
How to Apply for this Lycopodium Job
Closing Date: 15th August 2023
- FIRSTLY, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT LMI HOLDINGS
- SECONDLY, THE JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT STERLING INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
- THIRDLY, JOB OPENING AT CUMMINS AFRICA MIDDLE EAST
- MOREOVER, PWC CAREERS AFRICA INVITES JOB APPLICATIONS
- FURTHERMORE, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT GHANA CHRISTIAN INTERNATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL
- THEN, JOB OPENING AT COMPETENCY SCHOOL OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- ALSO, JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT WEST AFRICA CIVIL SOCIETY INSTITUTE (WACSI)
- ADDITIONALLY, JOB VACANCY AT KINTAMPO HEALTH RESEARCH CENTRE (KHRC)
- AFTERWARD, EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITY AT ABSA BANK
- FINALLY, JOB OPENING AT GIU INTERNATIONAL CHRISTIAN
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED