Finally, Italy has opened its border of scholarships for studying abroad. Luiss University of Rome is giving scholarships in the Bachelor’s degree Program & Master’s Degree Program to International students. This scholarship will cover your full tuition fee for the entire duration of scholarships in Italy. But keep in mind that your next year’s scholarship will remain to continue if you show good performance on academics in the first year.
Currently, Luiss University scholarship is open in Political Science and Management, Bussiness & management, Law, Economics & Finance Degree. A Luiss University in Rome is a part of top-ranked Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree programs as well as in Ph.D. & summer programs offered to national and international students. Unique programs that combine both academic rigor and soft skills development.
Luiss University Scholarship in Italy 2020 Details
- Country: Italy
- University: Luiss University
- Degree: Master & Bachelor
- Funding: Full Tuition Fee Waiver
- Deadline: 3 July 2020
Available Luiss Scholarships Courses
Luiss University scholarships are open in some specific majors. Each year Italian government scholarships are opened to bring students to Italy for higher studies. List of Majors are given below
- International Bussiness
- Digital Cyber Security
- Public Policy
- Social Science
About Luiss University Rome
- Luiss University of Rome is a private Italian university, recognized by the Italian Ministry of Education.
- Luiss Guido Carli has its origins in an earlier Roman institution: Pro Deo University, founded in 1966.
- Luiss University makes every effort to support talented students, making their education both accessible and affordable.
- Financial aid includes scholarships awarded both by Luiss University and by other Italian institutions.
- Several scholarships are awarded to international students every year. Luiss University awards merit-based scholarships to talented bachelor’s and master’s students based on the overall assessment of applications. You may also apply for Holland Scholarship
- There are Total 9 Scholarships Categories available in BS & MS degree to international students. We have observed in the past few months that many European countries have Launched Big Scholarships Opportunities
Scholarships are offered by the admission board upon admission to the most outstanding candidates. For the 2020/2021 academic year, Luiss will award both general tuition fee waivers and other room and stipend scholarships to international students.
- Scholarship For Bachelor degree (All international students)
- Scholarship to Master Degree (All international students)
- Eni Sub-Saharan
- Africa Scholarship
- LEONARDO International
- Training Program
- CILIA ITALIA Scholarship
- Luiss IB Honors Program
- Invest Your Talent
- Luiss Alumni
- Scholarships for Refugees
These are some scholarships mentioned above, some of them are full fee and some of them are only tuition fee waiver scholarships to international students. We will soon publish more Italian government scholarships for international students. For More Scholarship Financial Aid you may CHECK HERE.
Also, many International Online Free Courses have been launched. The main purpose of these courses is to just gain knowledge.
- Must be Enrolled in Luiss university or can be an international student from abroad
- Must have a previous degree in Bachelor or high school diploma to apply for the scholarship.
- Luiss university requires a GMAT or GRE test score to apply for this scholarship.
How To Apply For Luiss University Scholarship in Italy
Official scholarship sources and financial aid offered by Luiss university are given below:
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED