- A professional teacher with a degree in Basic Education.
Applicants must have been taught in a reputable school for a minimum of 5 years with a proven track record.
- Teaching all areas of the curriculum
- Taking responsibility for the progress of primary-aged pupils
- Organising the classroom and learning resources and creating displays to encourage a positive learning environment
- Planning, preparing, and presenting lessons that cater to the needs of the whole ability range within the class
- Maintaining discipline
- Recording pupils’ progress, attainment and achievement
- Providing feedback to parents and carers on pupils’ progress
- Taking part in extra-curricular activities
- Keeping up to date with changes and development in the curriculum, as well as current trends in teaching and learning.
All applicants must have passed the teacher licensure examination
REMUNERATION: Attractive and competitive
HOW TO APPLY
Applications with CV and all relevant documents should be submitted by email to: email@example.com
CLOSING DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS:
8th December, 2021.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED